𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-9 🔞

'He pushed me inside the car and sat beside me.'

'Are you even a human?' I said and hit on his chest harshly so that he could leave me but no one could stop this cruel mafia jerk. I was continuously hitting on him and suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me by my neck.

Jungkook- When you know the consequences then why did you do it?

'Stop your fucking shits Jungkook. I want to go right now. I don't want to be with you.'

Jungkook- Close your nonsense shits right now. Otherwise I will...

'What?' I said and pushed him backwards.

'What will you do? Huh! I know you will fuck me here. So do it. Come and fuck me right now. At least after fullfilling your needs I can go back to my appa. I just can't with you.'

Jungkook- Oh! You are aware about what I want then let's start now. I can't wait to fuck you anymore.

'Jungkook!' I made this harsh decision in anger without even thinking once and now I had to face him...He locked the door harshly and pulled me closer to his chest which made me to look into his needy eyes. His evil smirk was clearly visible to me. Slowly slowly I could feel his hand movements on my body.

'By the way, don't you wanna know how I got to know about your plan jagiya?' He asked before moving his index finger around my waist and smirking in a dirty way.

'You are fucking bastard and I know who told you about it.' I said with teary eyes.

Jungkook- Great! You are really wise my darling.

'Appa! Apppa told you about this. Isn't it?' I said with a angry smirk on my face.

Jungkook- Lovely.
Intelligent Y/n.
Fucking intelligent Y/n.

'When I was talking to my appa that time You called him right? And then you threatened him.'

Jungkook- Absolutely right.
It was my call and you know what I told him. I told him to stop contacting you otherwise I WILL KILL YOU.

'You bastard. How dare you threaten him for my sake. You are even worse than devil.'I said before helding his collar tightly and pulling him closer to my face...'

'Shut up now

'Shut up now. I can't bare it anymore.' He said while grabbing me towards him and opening my dress's zip harshly. He pulled out my dress till my arms and kissed me on my neck. His open mouth kisses were making me moan but I was busy in crying and cursing him.

'You...you fucking shit. I am..I am never gonna love you..Ah! Please. You...mafia...ah! ah!...' I said in cracked voice.

'His hard chest was pushing me on the seat and his kisses were making me breathless. My hands were busy in making gaps between us but his veiny hands were pulling upon himself. I could feel his hand inside my dress and his breath on my neckbone. My chest was moving up and down and hitting his muscular chest.'

'This fucking night is mine today.' He said before kissing me on my lips harshly and grabbing my thighs. His every kisses were making me to kill him right now. His tongue was exploring my mouth's corners. I scratched on his neck but his kisses turned more unholy and harshly.

 I scratched on his neck but his kisses turned more unholy and harshly

Suddenly he grabbed me in his lap and opened his shirt. I didn't kiss him back instead I pushed him but he packed me in his heavy arms...

'Leave me you asshole...' I said before hitting him.

Jungkook- Not tonight.

'He unbuckled his pant and sealed me between his legs

'He unbuckled his pant and sealed me between his legs. I was trying my hard to push him. His lips, his thighs, his hard chest, his bunny face but with devil intentions were making me to bite on his hand and run away somewhere far...'

'Ah!...leave me.' I said before he touched my inner thighs and kissed me harshly. My lips started bleeding. He was about to make me totally naked but suddenly someone knocked on the door...'

'Ahh...ann..'

Jungkook- Fuck it. Who's there?

'Jungkook! Jungkook! Open the door.'

'He pushed me backwards and I dressed up...He opened the door.'

Jungkook- You!

'It was Taehyung.'

'Come outside.' Taehyung said after looking at me and Jungkook.

Jungkook- What are you doing here?

'You come then I will tell you.' Taehyung said while pulling Jungkook by his wrist.

Jungkook- What the fuck!

'I should be the one to ask this question.' Taehyung said in angry tone.

Jungkook- Just fucking leave this.
I don't wanna answer.

Taehyung- You have to listen to me now.

Jungkook- I don't fucking care what you are going to say.

Taehyung- It's urgent.

Jungkook- Leave it.

Jungkook was about to come inside the car but suddenly Taehyung yelled...

'He is back...'

Upon listening to Taehyung, Jungkook stood silently and made a fist, it was like something happened which shouldn't have this time. I could feel his anger reaching the peak of the sky and his eyes were sparkling with the red blood...

 I could feel his anger reaching the peak of the sky and his eyes were sparkling with the red blood