𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Bruges

December 22, 20:08 CET

At Haly's circus, a new group called the 'Daring Dangers' is set to perform.

"Damen und Herren! Madame et monsieurs. Ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus!" Jack Haly declares, the smoke clearing from the smoke bomb, making his debut.

"Where the world of the center ring is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls...the Daring Dangers," Haly announces, causing the crowd to gasp in surprise.

"Dan Danger! Dawn Danger!" Haly exclaims, and the two perform a trapeze act.

"Diane Danger. Dane Danger," and the two performers aim their bows and arrows.

"Dean Danger," Haly introduces, who juggles multiple barrels.

"Last but not least, Dakota Danger!" The girl appears on an aerial hoop, hanging upside-down on the object.

Diane and Dane shoot their arrows, Dean throws two barrels in the air, then Dan and Dawn enter the barrels, trapezing through them. The crowd applauds with joy and delight.

"You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks. And all performed without a net," Haly states.

As Dan and Dawn perform the trapeze act, Dan misses Dawn's fingers.

"Robin!" M'gann shouts worriedly.

Silk looks up at Robin in horror, the boy starting to plummet to the ground.

"Don't blow our cover," Robin orders.

"But saving your life's okay?" Superboy asks, throwing up a barrel at the boy.

Robin crouches on the barrel, reaching for the Martian's hands. With her telekinetic powers, M'gann pulls Robin closer to her, grabbing his hand.

"What did I just say?" Robin questions, irritated.

"The crowd couldn't see me use telekinesis from below. Besides, I've been using it all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat you are," M'gann answers.

"Yeah, neither am I, right now," Robin responds.

"Yeah, Robin, you almost died!" Silk exclaims furiously, narrowing her eyes at the boy.

"But I'm fine, alright?" Robin replies, a little agitated, but content with the fact Silk is worried about him.

"I think I caught that twenty-four-hour bug going around the circus. But the show must go on," Robin tells the Team.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

"Advanced weapons tech has been stolen at manufacturing plants throughout Europe and each theft coincides with tour stops made by the Haly Circus," Robin announces.

"Batman's sending us undercover to catch the thieves," Silk adds, arms crossed over her chest.

"This clown car have room for one more?" Red Arrow asks.