𝐢𝐱. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Owings Mills

October 12th, 08:22 EDT

Nightwing and Silk stand in the middle of the rocks, observing Halo, Forager, and Geo-Force.

"Alright. Go!" Nightwing orders.

Suddenly, rumbling can be heard behind the couple. Geo-Force tries to attack them by initiating a surprise attack on Nightwing and Silk. Nightwing and Silk both dodge, Nightwing performs a backflip while Silk somersaults out of the way.

Next, Geo-Force hits the wall behind him, causing lava to encase a bit of the rock that Forager is on top of. Then, Geo-Force moves his hand, causing the piece of rock that Forager is on toward Nightwing and Silk. Halo appears behind Silk and Nightwing, disguising herself as a rock with her green aura. Then, she creates clones of Forager, heading to attack Nightwing and Silk.

Nightwing and Silk dodge the first clone, and Silk shoots her webs at a couple of the clones, while Nightwing continues to dodge, sometimes punching the fake clones, causing the illusions to disappear.

"Sorry, only the real Forager counts," Nightwing says with a confident grin.

The spider-themed hero and the-once boy wonder run away from Forager and Halo, the girl having a glowing, orange aura. Suddenly, Halo flies in front of the two, and she attempts to shoot them with her energy blast. Nightwing and Silk successfully flip away from her attack, while Halo gets propelled back onto the ground, landing on her butt from the sheer force of the blast.

Forager growls at Nightwing and Silk, rolling toward the pair—the two dodge by performing flips again, avoiding the attempt. Halo and Forager continue to chase after Nightwing and Silk. Geo-Force decides to take on another approach. He uses his powers to move underneath the rocks below, lava bubbling behind Nightwing and Silk. The two mentors continue to run away from the trio.

Forager tries to cut off Nightwing and Silk, and he rolls toward them. The two mentors dodge the attack by performing another flip into the air, causing Forager and Geo-Force to crash into each other. 

"Nice try," Nightwing taunts the two with a smirk.

Silk chuckles a bit, shaking her head at Nightwing's teasing nature. She still saw a bit of when he was Robin previously in him.

Forager lets out another war cry, chasing after Nightwing and Silk.

"Geo-Force, did you see? I'm getting very good at not falling," Halo chuckles, happily flying into the air.

Geo-Force chuckles at Halo's comment.

"It's most exceptional. You are most exceptional," Geo-Force responds, smiling at Halo.

Halo chuckles gleefully. Suddenly, her aura goes off, causing her to fall on her back harshly, landing on the rocky ground.

"Violet!" Geo-Force cries out worriedly, running toward Halo.

"Whoa! Time out," Silk speaks after shooting Forager with a web in an attempt to restrain him.

"Is Halo alright?" Forager wonders, concerned for the girl as well.