𝐢𝐯. 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Happy Harbor

August 4th, 12:33

Five superheroes enter through the Zeta Tube in Superboy's garage.

"Nightwing B-0-1."

"Silk B-0-2."

"Tigress B-0-8."

"Pierce-comma-Jefferson G-0-1."

"Halo G-0-3."

"Huh. Didn't know there were 'G designations," Snapper Carr states.

"There aren't. Not officially," Cindy chimes in.

"See, when Jeff resigned from the League, Kaldur had to revoke his access. And Halo and Brion never had it," Dick explains.

"So you hacked the Justice League computer?" Carr asks.

"I hacked the Justice League computer," Dick says with a smirk, pointing to himself, causing Cindy to smile at him in amusement.

"Is this Halo? Is this me?" Halo questions, pointing at a computer screen with her displayed on it.

"As much as we know. Which isn't much. Yet," Cindy tells her in a soft tone, placing a comforting hand on Halo's shoulder, causing the girl to smile.

"But I'll run a match-search comparing your Zeta-Tube recognition file to all world databases to help us figure out your true identity," Dick says, typing quickly on the computer, attempting to find a match.

Artemis scoffs. "I thought you were already on this," she speaks.

"I am now," Dick chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, glancing at Cindy, who has her arms crossed over her chest, shaking her head and narrowing her eyes at Dick.

"Right. We're all together. Now what?" Brion questions.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Halo flies into the air, her entire body an orange glow. She is outside with Brion. Unknown to the two, Dick is watching them interact from the window.

"Stop that," Brion tells her, bringing the girl to the ground.

"You seem broken. I feel the need to fix you," Halo tells Brion.

"Excuse me?" Brion questions, offended by Halo's words.

"Come on. Stand away from the window. It's creepy," Cindy mutters to Dick, dragging him to another area of the kitchen. Dick gives her an offended look, before following Cindy.

"Dr. Jace would've liked to have been here today," Jeff speaks.

"Forgive me if I didn't want the mad scientist to know where I live," Conner comments.