𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐲𝐜𝐡

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Nightwing and Silk arrive at Oracle's sanctum sanctorum, meeting up with her to explain a prior mission.

"You two are late. What happened?" The redheaded woman questions.

"There were... difficulties," Silk starts, concern in her voice.

"Mist, Livewire, and---"

"I know this part. Skip to the---"

"You want to tell it?" Nightwing asks Oracle in an irritated manner.

Oracle sighs. "Mist, Livewire, and Shade moved tonight on S.T.A.R. Labs Detroit," Nightwing starts.

The duo informs Oracle that Livewire, Mist, The Shade, and Cheshire stole a device from S.T.A.R. Labs, and are still on the run with the vital piece of technology.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Happy Harbor

September 25th, 23:43 EDT

Artemis, Cindy, Dick, Brion, Forager, and Violet wait for Jeff to enter Conner and M'gann's garage through the Zeta Tube.

"Recognized. Piece-Comma-Jefferson G-0-1." The Zeta Tube in the garage announces.

"Good. We're all here," Dick says.

"All? Where's Conner?" Jeff wonders.

"He's mending fences with M'gann," Cindy explains.

"Didn't know their fence was broken," Jeff states.

"It's not so much broken as left unattended for too long," Artemis clarifies.

"Ah. Right. Lynn and I had 'fence problems' before the divorce," Jeff speaks in realization.

"Must we maintain the fence metaphor, or can we find out why we've all been summoned?" Brion inquires impatiently.

"Okay. I need you to maintain your cool," Dick tells Brion, placing a hand on the Prince's shoulder.

"We've located someone who might have some intel on the League of Shadows," Dick declares.

"Meaning we'll finally find my sister? That's wonderful!" Brion exclaims excitedly with a grin.

Artemis frowns. Cindy notices, placing a comforting hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Not so wonderful. The intel would be from my sister," Artemis illustrates.

"Lian's mother? That's great!" Violet says with joy.

"Not so great. She may not be very cooperative," Artemis responds to Violet's comment.

"Not very cooperative? That's excellent!" Forager speaks with glee.