𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| The Orphanage

January 26th, 02:48 UTC

Suddenly, the heroes groan in pain, standing up as Violet stops using her powers on the League and the Team.

"Violet!" Geo-Force yells with worry.

"Brion!" Violet exclaims, concerned, a rainbow aura enveloping her body.

"No! You naughty child! You've ruined everything!" Granny screams furiously, disabling the red cube around her, and charging after Violet.

"Violet, look out!" Vic shouts as he attempts to shoot Granny with his robotic hand.

Violet dodges Granny's attack. Then, the girl places the old woman inside a red bubble.

"No! No! No! No! No!" Granny repeatedly hits her baton against the circle, to no avail.

"Don't worry about Granny. I have a few lessons to teach her. But first... Help me destroy this!" Violet declares, shooting her yellow blasts at the generator.

Victor, Captain Atom, and Superman use their powers to try and destroy the machine.

"It's working! Keep pouring it on!" Superman orders.

"Uh, we may be doing too good a job! It's going to blow!" Vic yells apprehensively.

"Huh, still not dead," Vic mutters after shielding his face.

He notices the Green Lanterns had placed a green forcefield around the generator, preventing any harm to the other heroes.

"Admit it, you'd all be chipped beef on toast without ol' Guy," Guy Gardner, a member of the Green Lantern Corps speaks with a grin.

The machine crumbles, causing the heroes to shield their faces from the debris and smoke.

Overlord powers down, and Granny frowns. "Oh. My Overlord," the old woman says sadly.

Granny chuckles nervously. "Oh, child, please! Everything Granny did was for your own good. If you only knew what was coming, how pointless it was to fight, you would thank me," Granny tells Violet.

"Enough. Your words are poison," Violet narrows her eyes at Granny.

"Insolent girl!" Granny shouts angrily, successfully breaking the forcebubble with a blast from her baton. This sends Violet back a bit.

Violet sends a large, yellow blast Granny's way, causing her to move a couple of feet back. Granny groans in pain. She attempts to reach for her staff, but Violet lands in front of her.