𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Hollywood

January 20th, 20:26 PST

"This is Cat Grant, reporting live for G.B.S. from the Babylonian Theater in Hollywood, where Goode World Studios is holding the World Premiere of its latest blockbuster, 'The Great Khan.' With me now is the name behind the studio, Gretchen Goode herself!" Cat Grant reports.

Gretchen chuckles. "Oh, do call me Granny, dear. Everybody does," she tells Cat Grant.

"Live feed confirmed. Granny's away... Time to play," Oracle informs Nightwing and Silk.

"We could have our own 'playtime' soon," Nightwing suggests, wiggling his eyebrows toward Silk.

Silk widens her eyes, glancing at Nightwing, then Black Lightning, who heard a bit of the conversation. She blushes a bit behind her mask, knowing what Nightwing was implying.

"Say what, now?" Lightning questions, perplexed.

"Uh, after the mission we should catch a play. Or a movie. You know, we're in Hollywood. Seems like the thing to do," Nightwing speaks, trying to save himself.

"And be the third wheel? No thanks," Lightning responds, looking at the couple.

"Uh, let's focus on the 'thing' to do. Although I'm not sure what a simple recon of Granny's house will tell us," Lightning says.

"I said 'recon.' I never said simple," Nightwing responds.

Suddenly, the Motherbox Silk is holding makes a noise.

"Conner gave you Dreamer's Motherbox?" Lightning inquires to the two heroes.

"Dreamer hasn't come back for her yet. I asked Motherbox to ping if she sensed any Apokoliptan tech inside. And ping, she did," Silk informs Lightning.

"Hey, you two are not suggesting an illegal search here," Lightning stops the two heroes from walking toward Granny's home.

"That ping was probable cause. Besides, we can't leave old Granny alone with Apokoliptan tech," Nightwing says, causing Silk to chuckle.

"She might hurt herself," Silk comments in amusement.

Lightning lets out an annoyed grunt, and the trio head toward Granny's home.

The group crouch in the bushes and they hear a beep from the security device Granny has installed.

"Your darkwear's picking up Granny's wireless security network. Activating counter frequency pulse from your darkwear transmitters. Cameras down. This is too easy," Oracle tells the two heroes.