Chapter 12

Sam had gone back to the motel with JJ after the wedding. All the girls had rooms at the motel for the night including the bride and groom. (Y/n) hopped into the front seat of the impala before Dean could reach the car.
"Ha! Nope! Move it on over little miss. You're not driving tonight. You've done enough damage for the both of us."
"Aww come on Dean! It's been so long since I got to drive her! She misses me!!"
"Maybe tomorrow. Tonight is my turn to drive you."
"Really... and where exactly are you driving me to Mr. Winchester?" She said as she slid over to the passenger seat and faced him again.
He looked over at her slyly, "anywhere you want to." And he smirked at her like a 15 year old kid again.
"Well in that case.." she looked around the empty parking lot now, then slid over into his lap straddling him.
(Y/n) looked in his eyes as she placed both hands on the sides of his face and kissed him deeply. His hands immediately went to her hips and ran up her spine, pulling her ever closer to him. He was not letting go of her anytime soon.
She kissed down his jaw to his neck before nipping at the skin a little. His grip got tighter as he nipped at her breasts in his face. He moved his hands down to her hips right as he ground his growing erection into her for a little more friction . She moaned loudly and pressed herself down more onto him for a better reaction.
"God, (y/n), do you know what you've been doing to me all night?" He growled into her ear.
"Probably the same thing you've been doing to me.." she smirked at him.
"You bet your ass.." he looked her in the eye as his hand found it's way under her dress to the front of her panties. He moved the material aside and slowly inserted one finger. He watched carefully as her eyes widened then closed with satisfaction. She pressed down onto his finger more. Craving more. He moved it in and out. In and out. And one more time before adding another digit and moving a little faster this time.
"Oh god, Dean! Fuucckkkk!!" She began to grind on his hand faster until she was almost ready to come undone. He watched with satisfaction and lust in his eyes as he took his thumb and started gentle but firm circles over her little nub. He pushed her over the edge of no return and right when he could feel she was about to cum, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down to kiss her again. She moaned into his mouth this time not letting her go.
"Jesus, Dean... that was absolutely incredible." She said, panting on his lap still.
"That was nothin sweetheart. Just a warmup. You warmed up?" He asked.
She put her forehead down to his and nodded in approval.
He smiled then wrapped his arm around her waist before quickly maneuvering her under him on the front seat and tearing off her panties completely. She gasped and gripped his face to kiss him again. He sat up a little and began to unbutton his jeans and belt. Dean pulled out his completely stiff member and ran his hand up and down it a few times. It's bigger than (y/n) remembered. Pushed up her dress and ran the tip through her wet folds. She shuddered and let out a deep breath.
Slowly, Dean began to push into her, placing a hand on the seat beside her and using the other to guide himself. (Y/n) gripped her hair with one hand and closed her eyes feeling every single inch of him enter her.
"Oh god!" She breathed out.
"How's that feel baby?"
"Please keep going Dean! Please!"
"As you wish!"
And with that, Dean thrust the rest of his member inside to the hilt.
(Y/n) gasped in surprise. She wasn't expecting it that time. Dean stayed still for a minute to let her adjust before moving again. He started out slow, steady movements. (Y/n) wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in even further, if that was possible. He quickened his pace, and hardened the thrust. All that could be heard was the slapping of skin and heavy breathing. Dean worked the front of her dress down exposing her breasts. He looked at her eyes, then lowered his mouth to her nipple and began to suck. She placed her hand on the back of his head, not wanting him to stop. It felt so good. She was panting again when he slammed into her once more. This time, (y/n) took the opportunity to hook her foot behind his leg and flip him onto the seat while she sat on top of him again. He looked proud and maybe a little curious as to what would happen next. (Y/n) gently took his cock in her hand and pumped it a few times before realigning him with her entrance. Slowly, she sat all the way down on him and again had to adjust to his size. Then she began to ride him. Starting off slow, but picked up the pace, and soon had him thrusting his hips upward to meet her every move. He was panting, she was riding a high that only he could bring. Her hands on his chest, riding him like her life depended on it, nails digging into his skin. His eyes just watching her every move. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock tighter and tighter and he knew she was about to cum as she rode him faster. He gripped her hips and dragged her down for one last kiss before whispering in her ear, "cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over my cock while I cum inside your tight little pussy."
That was all it took for her to ride out the high almost screaming his name while he slammed his hips and cock as hard as he could right into her until he came inside her.
Short breaths. (Y/n) was laying on top of Dean while he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head. She sat up and pulled her dress back up over her breasts and slowly lifted herself off of deans erection. He sat up into the driver seat and readjusted himself, buttoning his jeans. (Y/n) grabbed her panties and noticed they were torn apart. She gave Dean a sideways glance and laughed a little before shoving them in her bag to throw away later.
"Let's go back to my room and finish this lovely conversation there, huh?" She said flirting her way to his side again.
"Oh yes ma'am! That's a fine idea." He smiled and started the car.
"You can just take that alleyway right there all the way back. Goes right past my room anyway."
"I'm definitely in favor of the alley then!" Dean laughed and drove the 6 blocks back.
(Y/n) started kissing his neck again and nipping at the skin once more, to the point where she could tell he was getting hard again. He always did have great stamina as she recalled.
He pulled into the space in front of her room and turned off the car, pulling her onto his lap again. She gave him one more long, slow, amazing kiss. Tongues battling for dominance. (Y/n) finally pulled away and opened the driver door, slowly dragging her thigh across his bulge once more as she stepped off his lap on to the ground. She gave him a 'come get it' look and swayed her way to the door, opening it a little before leaning her back against the wall outside. She looked at him through her waves of curls and winked at him.
'Oh my god this woman has me so whipped.' Dean thought and climbed out of the car. He walked right up to her and pushed her against the wall kissing her again. He got a hand tangled in her hair and gave a little tug, making her moan into his mouth and bite his bottom lip a little. He smirked and then she grabbed his shirt. Flipping him into the room, and shoving him against the wall on the other side before kicking the door shut with her foot.
(Y/n) waved a hand and the shower turned on in the bathroom. Dean heard it and began walking them toward the bathroom, kicking off his shoes and throwing her dress onto the table. They crashed through the bathroom door and continued their escapade into the shower. He had (y/n) pressed against the wall pinning her to it with his hips. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him into the opposite wall.
"I know what you did last night. To help me.. why don't you let me return the favor..."
Dean looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his face when she said that.
She dropped ever so slowly to her knees with a washcloth in hand. She worked her way up his legs washing and rubbing his legs until she was at the perfect spot to make him burst. She began by pumping him for a minute before taking him in her mouth. Just the tip at first then ran her tongue from the base to the tip and sucked him all the way in. He hit the back of her throat and she pulled away a bit to pump him once more. She kept doing this for a few more minutes, bringing him right up to the edge of satisfaction before taking it away. He finally grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet. He slammed her hard into the wall behind her and hooked one of her legs behind his hip as he snaked one hand around her neck and squeezed a little.
"Oh you know exactly how to get me don't you baby." He whispered in her ear.
She smirked and relished in the feeling he was giving her.
He pushed his cock into her once more and filled her to the brim. Oh it felt so good to have him inside of her again after so many years. He pushed in and out of her again and again and again. He wasn't letting her get away. He eased up a bit and took his hand away from her throat before kissing her deeply and turning off the water behind them. They were both panting and he was still hard. He had other plans. He kept his cock inside of her and picked her up. He walked her out of the bathroom and sat on the bed with her on top of him. He rolled her under him and took her breast in his mouth.
"Oh god. Please Dean!"
"Please what baby?"
"Please fuck me into oblivion right now!"
"I can do that. But you're gonna have to be patient."
Dean pulled out and grabbed his bag, holding up a pair of handcuffs.
"What do you plan on doing to me?"
"Everything to make you happy."
He walked over and cuffed her to the headboard.
His erection standing tall at this point. He straddled her body as he sucked on each nipple before kissing down her body straight to her core. She could see it coming but it still surprised her. His tongue flicked her clit and she twitched. He put his hands on the inside of both her thighs to keep her from closing them. He licked up her slit before sticking his tongue inside for a better taste of her. He started to suck on her clit, inserting a finger into her pussy and it was all over for (y/n). He had her writhing and moaning before it turned into her cumming and screaming his name. He climbed back up her body and pressed his lips to hers just as he pushed his harder than ever cock back into her. She gasped and shook from the fresh tongue fucking she just got and wanted him to continue. He pulled back out and slammed into her again. 3 more times before he grabbed her legs and pulled them to his shoulders to get a deeper angle. By now (y/n) was begging him to go faster and fuck her harder. And all he could do was smile his little wicked grin and comply with her wishes.
"That's it baby. Beg for me. Beg to cum."
"Please Dean! Please keep going like this and let me cum!! Please!"
Her legs were wrapped around his waist trying to get him impossibly deeper.
"Are you ready to cum? Are you gonna cum for me?"
"Yes! Please yes! I'm about to explode!"
"Cum for me! Let go now! I'm about to cum! I want to feel you again!!"
"Oh god! DEAN!!!!"
"(Y/N)!!!"
He slammed into her so hard one last time they both climaxed together and rode out the high..