Chapter 20

The three of them sat at a table in the bar looking over what Sam found about a rawhead.
"Ok, so if we get an early start tomorrow we can be.."
"Auntie (y/n)!" Hallie screamed when she ran through the door with JJ.
She turned around just in time to catch Hallie mid jump and give her a hug.
"Oof.. hey ya girlie!!! How was the rest of your day!" She said cheerfully.
"It was so great! Everyone wanted to play with me and Liam today and they all invited us to play again tomorrow! I'M SO HAPPY!" Hallie yelled. "That's so great Hal! I'm so happy you have your friends to play with!"
"Are you leaving?" Hallie asked sadly.
"Ummm... yeah we were planning on it, Hal."
"Can't you just stay for a little while longer? I miss you!" Hallie wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s neck and hugged her tight. (Y/n) closed her eyes and hugged her tighter.
"Awe, Hal... you know I gotta keep moving."
"Ya know, I think you could do with a small 'staycation' (y/n). Me and Dean can handle this one without you. Besides, it looks like JJ could use some help with the bar for the next few days anyway!" Sam piped up from the other side of the table. She could see him nudge dean's arm and give him a look.
"Oh, yeah I think that would be good. Hallie girl could use some one on one time." Dean said.
"I can see you guys are trying to get rid of me. What's your problem? Am I getting on your nerves? Am I mothering you too much Sammy?"
"No! No no no no! That's not it at all! The girls could use some time with you for more than a couple days."
(Y/n) looked around the bar at the girls who were all just watching her now for her answer. Hallie grabbed her face and made her look Hal in the eyes. Her big, beautiful brown eyes.
"Please stay longer auntie. We miss you."
Her plea brought a tear to (y/n)'s eyes and she pulled Hal in for one more hug. She turned her head to look at the boys.
"You're sure you can handle it without me for a week?" (Y/n) asked.
The girls cheered and group hugged her and Hallie making them both laugh. The boys smiled and decided to go pack their stuff.
An hour later, (y/n) and all the girls waved the boys off right after David got home from work and picked up missy for a daddy/daughter date. "Alright, so which one of you talked the boys into making me stay?" She turned and asked as soon as Hallie was out of sight.
"I did." Lizzie raised her voice. "I did too." JJ said.
"So did I, and the rest of us all had a talk too." Gail came up behind her.
"Good talk or bad?" (Y/n) looked at Gail when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"We could all use a few extra days with our friend. Our sister. Plus we have a surprise for you. Come with us."Gail took her hand and led them all down to the body shop.
"Ok. Now go down to bay one." Lizzie told her.
"What? What did you guys do?"
"Just go!" They pushed her down toward the Bay Area.
"Ok,ok fine I'm going! Keep your pants on! Ya bunch of..." her words fell silent as she rounded the corner to a beautiful black motorbike. Stopped in her tracks, she couldn't fathom how they knew she was missing her bike so much. They found her a new one.
"Go try it out." Lizzie said as they came over.
"When did you get this! It wasn't here when I got back!" As she walked over to the bike and ran a hand down the side of the seat and up to the handle bars.
"Helen and David found it, they knew you had a bike on your vacation and thought you might be missing it. Go test it out. We got it clean and now it needs a good breaking in." JJ said.
Gail handed (y/n) the helmet and opened the bay door for her to go.
(Y/n) strapped on the helmet and hopped onto the bike. It started up like a dream. What a beautiful sound it made. She looked back at the girls before giving a wave, and off she went down the road toward the highway. She made sure no one else was on the road before going north and opening the throttle up. She rode for miles just enjoying the rush before she turned into a roadside gas station and turned around to head back. She has truly missed her bike. She had no clue how she was going to repay the girls for this.
Parking in front of her room at the motel, she went in to the lobby to find Helen.
"Helen, is it okay if I park my bike on the sidewalk next to my door? I just don't want it to get rained on in the parking lot or hit by random people."
"Sure, honey, that's fine! How was your first ride on it!" She asked excitedly.
"Oh my god, it was a blast! I've been missing mine. Where did you find it!!" She gushed.
"Oh we didn't. Bobby did."
"Bobby? How did he find it? He's in South Dakota!" She said.
"Turn around... this look like South Dakota to you?" Bobby came walking down the hallway.
(Y/n) ran to him and gave him a hug. She hung on for a minute before letting go.
"What are you doing here!"
"Well I came to visit you for a couple days. Catch up on those chats we should be having, you and me."
"I'm not sure I want to have them."
"Well I'm not giving you a choice this time. You and me are gonna spend some time together and you're gonna answer a few questions I have for you."
"Yes, sir." She looked down at her shoes.
"Hey, I'm not your daddy. You call me Bobby, not sir. We ain't like that and you know it." He smiled at her so she shot him a smirk before walking out to the parking lot with him.
She pulled the bike up onto the sidewalk and sat down on the bench next to her door. Bobby sat down beside her.
"So how's it been going with the boys? They taking care of you alright?"
"Yeah we're all just taking care of each other, falling back into routine for the time being until we find John." She said staring out into the sky.
"You sound bitter, kid."
"Tell me a way to not be bitter about it, Bobby."
"I can't tell you that. That's a choice you gotta make for yourself."
"Yeah? Well I'm not ready yet."
"You don't have to be. Just don't let it get in the way of your life,girl. Trust me."
"I'm trying not to. Is this all you came to talk to me about?"
"I really didn't come to question you, honestly. I found the bike and figured I'd deliver it personally. I missed you kiddo. I'm glad you're here and home safe." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head.
"I'm starving. You wanna go get something to eat at the diner?" She asked Bobby.
"Ya know, Helen invited us over for supper tonight and that's in about 10 minutes so we better get going." He replied.
She smiled and laughed as she looked out at the sky once more before heading to Helen's place with Bobby.