Arc 9-404: Kiss my wife

The great magister had no choice but to turn almost into captives. The soldiers who were about to be dragged away by these skeletons gathered behind him, regardless of the carriages. The soldiers were involved in the tornado, and then fled in embarrassment with the soldiers, leaving behind many supplies that had been obtained by the skeletons, including many sets of clothes, which were all stripped from the soldiers .

They can also modify these clothes to become decorations on their own skeletons. After all, they have been human for so many years, and they still have some shame. Even if they look like skeletons now, they can also put on close-fitting clothes for themselves. Clothes aren't they?

So they still lack such things as cloth.

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, the great magister really disappointed him, why did he take people away?

Soon Xiao Wangjun received a magical video communication from the Patriarch of the Ottos family himself.

Naturally, it was because the Ottos family over there already knew what happened here, and then they came to ask the teacher to blame.

Xiao Wangjun took into account his future plans, so when he connected to the video this time, he showed an apologetic expression.

He directly stated what happened just now. He also just received the news. Not long ago, he was actually retreating, so his subordinates did not dare to disturb him. His subordinates did not arrive until the matter got out of hand. He was found in the place where he retreated, and only then did he know what happened outside.

Xiao Wangjun didn't defend himself this time, and directly told the Patriarch of the Ottos family that it was all the fault of those skeletons on his side, and then told the other party that he couldn't help it, those low-level skeletons were actually a little bit IQ, and very irritable. Those skeletons not only treat others like this, even if they disagree with their compatriots, they will fight directly.

I can often see those skeletons playing dog brains. It's not that they don't want to interfere, but they can't interfere at all, because when the senior necromancer on his side summoned these skeletons, he suffered a little bit of backlash. The advanced necromancers are currently retreating to heal their wounds. They don't know when they will come out, and they dare not go to disturb them, so the summoned skeletons have become a little self-developed without the order of the necromancer. Although it is the lord of this territory, and the necromancer gave himself the power to command those skeletons during retreat.

But he is a kind lord, and he has to rely on those skeletons to do things, and he doesn't dare to offend those skeletons too much. Basically, many things are discussed with them, which makes the situation of those skeletons more and more bold. So here Xiao Wangjun sincerely apologized to the Patriarch of the Ottos family.

The Patriarch of the Ottos family was indeed the one who came here to inquire about the crime, but he did not expect Xiao Wangjun to apologize so sincerely, which almost choked the new teacher after him to inquire about the crime.

What Xiao Wangjun said just now revealed a few things. For example, the other party directly said that there is a high-level undead summoning magician over there, and that is a high-level undead summoning magician. Some levels, because necromancers are much more difficult to deal with than ordinary magicians, unless they are directly restrained by light-type weapons, otherwise, in terms of real combat power, they must be necromancers To be stronger.

Although they had guessed that there should be a high-level necromancer there before, but after getting Xiao Wangjun's personal acknowledgment, the Patriarch of the Otos family couldn't help but thump in his heart. The necromancer seems to be injured, and the other party is retreating, but who knows if this is Xiao Wangjun's excuse?