Arc 10-469: Eyes full of tenderness

"Cooperate, cooperate, we will definitely cooperate." Before Ye Mingchuan could speak, Sun Xingfeng had already said first.

Ye Mingchuan also nodded, "We will cooperate. I don't know how Mr. Xiao wants me to cooperate?"

"You'll know when the treatment starts for you." Xiao Wangjun didn't want to go into too much detail now, it's meaningless.

"Okay." Ye Mingchuan agreed.

In the following week, Ye Mingchuan came to treat Xiao Wangjun every day, and each treatment lasted about half an hour.

In fact, it is just acupuncture, and there is a little spiritual dredging.

During this week, Ye Mingchuan has not been in a coma again, which makes Sun Xingfeng see hope even more, and will accompany Ye Mingchuan every day.

On this day, after the treatment, Xiao Wangjun said: "It will be fine until today, and there is no need to come back tomorrow."

Ye Mingchuan was slightly taken aback, "Is the treatment over?"

"Well, it's over." Xiao Wangjun nodded.

"Thank you, Mr. Xiao. These days, I feel a lot more comfortable." Since he treated Xiao Wangjun, the feeling of exhaustion is not much left, and he hasn't been in a coma these days. Now, it's all right ?

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "It's good to be comfortable, it's not a serious problem, it's healed now."

Ye Mingchuan smiled wryly, it wasn't a big problem for this person, but he had checked many times when he was in the hospital, but the conclusions he got were all the same, so he didn't know what to say.

On this day, Ye Mingchuan and Sun Xingfeng left two bank cards when they left, and the numbers inside were very gratifying.

After flicking the edge of the bank card, Xiao Wangjun put it away casually.

On the same day, when Chen Hangzhi came back, Xiao Wangjun directly handed over the bank card to his wife.

Chen Hangzhi checked the amount inside, raised his eyebrows slightly, "It's really generous, I thought they gave enough at the beginning, but I didn't expect to give more at the end."

"Well, so it's good to cooperate with people who don't need money."

Chen Hangzhi agreed.

The next day, Xiao Wangjun and Chen Hangzhi left from City S, and they returned to the imperial capital.

Both children are there, and now, this place has become their home.

In the next two years, Xiao Wangjun solved the problems of several people, and the luck values ​​of Wang Mengqi and Song Haifeng all returned to ninety-nine.

Song Haifeng's luck has been getting better and better in the past two years. The bad days are finally over, and he can go back to the mission with peace of mind, and his family doesn't have to worry that he doesn't know when various accidents will happen.

With the recovery of the two protagonists, the suppression of the system and Xiao Wangjun has become less and less. The reason why the seal has not been completely lifted is because the world cannot bear Xiao Wangjun in his heyday.

After another two years, Xiao Wangjun and the system clearly "heard" the sound of something being broken.

At that moment, Xiao Wangjun felt his soul power increase.

The system excitedly said: "Host, all the suppression is gone, haha, our mission in this world is completed!"

Xiao Wangjun also felt the same way.