Arc 12-530: Skin Hunger

"Where is it uncomfortable?" Xiao Wangjun felt it carefully.

"It seems that I don't feel anything except that my whole body is hot. I still have a fever. How high is my fever now? Why is my whole body hot?"

"You have had a fever of more than 60 degrees since you started. I don't know why there is such a high temperature. In the end, emergency cooling measures were used on you, but the lowest temperature was not lower than 43 degrees. I measured it before. , you are forty-five degrees."

Xiao Wangjun was also a little surprised, and pointed to himself, with a slightly unbelievable look.

"You mean my current temperature is forty-five degrees, and the highest temperature is still in the sixties?"

"Yes, and the hospital did a lot of tests on you, but they said that you have no major problems. They couldn't find out why you had a fever, and the organs on your body didn't seem to be affected."

Xiao Wangjun really felt that his hand seemed to be very hot, and because of this, he felt that Leng Zhiyi's body was really too comfortable, so he couldn't help but hold the other's hand, and then slowly rubbed it.

Leng Zhiyi's fingers paused slightly, and he glanced at Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun blinked innocently, "I just feel that you are very comfortable, so I can't help touching you again and again, and I feel much more comfortable when I touch you."

Honeysuckle just called the doctor and came to the door when she heard such a tiger and wolf.

Honeysuckle's whole body froze immediately, and she dared not come in at the door.

The doctor didn't hear what Xiao Wangjun said just now, so he was still wondering why the girl didn't go in?

"Let's go."

Honeysuckle coughed, and Leng Zhiyi's body froze again, obviously understanding that Xiao Wangjun's speech just now had been overheard by others.

Leng Zhiyi had a slight headache and felt a little uncomfortable.

Xiao Wangjun was really reluctant to let go of Leng Zhiyi's hand, so he simply held on.

There are not many times when you are sick. It is said that people are the most vulnerable when they are sick, so even if they are a little unreasonable, is it reasonable?

Xiao Wangjun felt that if he was not thick-skinned, he would not be able to catch up with the person he likes. If this is the case, he should exercise his face.

After the doctor came in, he saw Xiao Wangjun holding another person's hand. Although his movements paused slightly, he immediately asked about Xiao Wangjun's current situation, and then he wanted to examine the other person.

Leng Zhiyi finally pulled away his hand and stood beside him.

The doctor listened to Xiao Wangjun's breathing, and felt that it was no different from when the other person was in a coma. There was indeed a little noise, but it was not serious.

"How do you feel now, do you feel dizzy, dizzy, or have a headache?"

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "I just feel my whole body is warm, so I want to grab something cooler."

The doctor immediately said: "You can try it with pebbles or ice cubes, wrapped in ice cubes or frozen pebbles."

Xiao Wangjun nodded irresponsibly, what he wanted was not those things, he thought it would be good to hold Leng Zhiyi's hand. It just happened to be cold and warm others, how nice it is.