Arc 12-541: The problem of choice

So, now, when Mrs. Leng came out with snacks and fruits, looking at Xiao Wangjun and Leng Zhiyi, Mrs. Leng's eyes were full of joy.

Mrs. Leng put the fruit plate and snacks on the coffee table.

"Mom." Leng Zhiyi called out.

"Mom." Since last year, Xiao Wangjun has also called Minister Leng and his parents along with others, although the number of calls is not many, because they rarely come back.

Madam Leng was even happier.

"I just learned this dim sum recently. I tasted it in the kitchen just now. It's not bad. You all have to try it."

Of course Xiao Wangjun and Leng Zhiyi did not refuse.

The little guy is getting older, so he can eat a little bit of this kind of snack, but because the other party's teeth don't grow very well now, he can only chew a little bit.

Xiao Wangjun took a piece of dessert and delivered it to the little guy's mouth. The little guy in front of him was obviously very interested in this kind of sweet thing, he wanted to take a big bite, and he didn't care if his little mouth could hold it, but it was a pity What's more, even if he wanted to take a big bite, others would not let him bite so much, so Xiao Wangjun pulled.

In the end, the little guy only gnawed a little bit, the little guy was very unwilling, and glared at Xiao Wangjun unhappily, Xiao Wangjun poked the other's cheek with his finger.

"How dare you lose your temper and don't look at how big your mouth is. Can you still stuff the whole snack into your mouth?"

Of course the little guy couldn't understand Xiao Wangjun's words. Fortunately, he had eaten a little bit of snacks just now, so he was eating happily now.

Xiao Wangjun took a piece of snack beside him and ate it. As for the piece in his hand, he planned to use it for the little guy to gnaw his teeth.

Leng Zhiyi is not very interested in this kind of dessert. Although Mrs. Leng's taste is still very good, but after he ate two pieces, he started to eat fruit and didn't plan to touch this dessert. Xiao Wangjun thinks The taste of this dim sum is quite in line with my appetite, so I ate several pieces, mainly because one piece of dim sum is only a little bit big, which is only one bite for them.

After eating the snacks, Xiao Wangjun also ate some fruit. As for the little guy, he actually ate a lot, and he always felt that the other party didn't need to eat dinner.

Madam Leng didn't stop her all the time, she smiled and watched from the side.

Before dinner, Minister Leng came back.

Minister Leng's face is still the same serious, as if he doesn't know how to get along with children, whether it's for the grown-up son or the little one in the family, the other party always has a serious face, and I don't know what it is It's not for this reason that the little guy is not very close to Minister Leng.

On the contrary, he kept a smile on his two elder brothers.

The little guy already knows how to call mom, dad and brother, but he doesn't call him dad very much. It's mom who he talks about all day long, and he occasionally calls him brother.

Not long after, Leng Mingfeng and Sun Qi came back.

Although Sun Qi is organizing the art exhibition by himself, it doesn't mean that he needs to do everything by himself. Now that they are under their current weight level, they can do a lot more things, so Sun Qi is only in the gallery during the day these days, but When it's time for Leng Mingfeng to get off work, he will definitely come back with him. The most important thing for the body is always his own life, not art, and he is very clear about this.