Arc 10-429: New Volume Chapter Two

Chen Hangzhi left, but for Xiao Wangjun's side, food was delivered not long after, and it was quite rich.

Xiao Wangjun was also really hungry, he gorged himself, and he ate all the food.

When the maid came to collect the dishes, her expression was indescribable, and Xiao Wangjun felt that the maid looked at him as if she was looking at a rice bucket.

Well, eating so much is indeed like a rice bucket.

The maid didn't say a word to him, she just packed the dinner plate and left.

Xiao Wangjun feels that the most important problem now is that he has no memory. If he has memory...he doesn't even care about being locked.

There is a TV in the room, no computer, no mobile phone, which prevents him from contacting the outside world.

He didn't want to watch TV either, so after walking around the room, he just... fell asleep again.

Well, let's continue to cultivate his spiritual power.

Chen Group.

In the CEO's office, Chen Hangzhi looked at the video surveillance in the bedroom at home, watching the man walk around after eating and fell asleep again.

Chen Hangzhi's gaze was extremely deep.

His duplex apartment building is just opposite the Chen Group, and because of this, he was able to rush back in time when he saw Chen Yang passing by with a stick just now.

After a while, Chen Hangzhi lowered his eyelids, stopped watching the surveillance, and devoted himself to work.

On this day, Chen Hangzhi was so busy that he didn't go back until ten o'clock in the evening, his brows were slightly frowned.

That person has been sleeping and hasn't eaten dinner. How can he sleep so well?

After returning home, Chen Hangzhi drank a cup of hot milk, and then walked towards the bedroom.

The moment he opened the door, the person on the bed opened his eyes and looked at each other. Then, Chen Hangzhi saw the person on the bed showing a bright smile.

"you are back."

Chen Hangzhi: "..."

At this moment, Chen Hangzhi, to be honest, felt that...the person on the bed was probably sick, something was wrong, something was very wrong.

Chen Hangzhi narrowed his eyes and walked into the house.

"Xiao Wangjun, what are you playing?"

Chen Hangzhi's voice sounded slow, as if there was a hint of playfulness, but that little playful smile didn't catch his eyes.

Xiao Wangjun was silent for a while, and looked at Chen Hangzhi frankly: "Although what I said is not so believable, please believe me, what I said is true, when Huang Mao came to my room not long ago, that would I lost my memory when I woke up."

Chen Hangzhi: "..."

Chen Hangzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun with a half-smile: "Amnesia? Are you sure?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded sincerely, "It's true, I'm sure, I really lost my memory."

Chen Hangzhi sneered, "You think I will believe it?"

Xiao Wangjun asked back: "Why don't you believe it? After all, what I said is true."

Chen Hangzhi approached Xiao Wangjun step by step, and Xiao Wangjun just watched him approach.

Chen Hangzhi looked down at the person on the bed, his eyes dark.