Arc 11-496: Now You Have Me

Outside the live broadcast room, Xiao Wangjun said lightly: "I already know what you said, I will investigate whether what you said is true or false, since your side is not safe, I will let two people go to your side to watch Look, I've been with you for the past two days."

"Okay." Su Huilan smiled, but his smile seemed a bit ferocious.

I'm afraid that if a child is here, he will be frightened by the other party's smile.

When Su Huilan went back, there were two more bodyguards by his side.

These two bodyguards will check what happened after the other party arrived in the nursing home, and whether it is true that the other party said that drinking a sip of water will worry about being poisoned.

Xiao Wangjun directly told those people that he intends to cooperate with them, and he is still very interested in the 20 billion yuan. With all this money, his inspiration for certain things must have grown.

It is possible to come up with something if you are in a happy mood.

This is simply telling those people clearly.

After protecting Su Huilan and allowing him to get the benefits of the Su family, he will have more good things to hand over.

If he didn't get the benefits of the Su family, then he wouldn't have so many good things to hand over.

The military bodyguards in charge of protecting Xiao Wangjun twitched their mouths, but they immediately reported the situation here.

As for the truth and falsehood of what Su Huilan said, it didn't even need people from Xiao Wangjun's side to find out.

In Xiao Wangjun's words, since there are people around me who can be used better, why bother?

He is not a fool, why should he do everything by himself?

The people in the live broadcast room burst into laughter.

"So I just like anchors. The only one who dares to threaten those soldiers is the anchor. He doesn't seem to be afraid that the soldiers will deal with him."

"Now the people from the official side are asking for the anchor. Of course the anchor is not afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of. Our anchor has not done anything illegal or criminal. Shouldn't the soldiers check it out by themselves? ? If there is any problem with the Su family, those soldiers, as officials, should have checked."

"If the deaths of those people are really related to that person, how many lives that person has killed over the years, we should really check it out."

"I also think it's really terrible. If that bastard really killed so many people, it should be cut into pieces."

"I think our anchor is still kind. I don't believe that our anchor is only for those interests. Our anchor must still be helping!"

"I also think that our anchor is here to help. Our anchor is really kind. I just like kind anchors, and our male god really is a natural match."

"Although the person upstairs said this, the filter seems to be a little bit heavy, but I just want to say one thing, I also like the anchor the most. Haha!"

When Meng Xianzhi came back that day, he also knew about Su Huilan.

Meng Xianzhi frowned, "So you decided to help him?"

Xiao Wangjun chuckled.

"It's not that I help him. Isn't it profitable? That's 20 billion. Such a large amount of wealth still makes me very excited."