Arc 11-497: The Young Master of the Su Family

On the second day, Xiao Wangjun and Meng Xianzhi took the young boy out for a tour.

During this period of time, the little boy's personality has become more and more cheerful. Even when Xiao Wangjun was not around occasionally, he was able to have a few words with those nurses, even if the doctor examined him, he was quite cooperative. The premise is not to delay too long, or he will be impatient.

The two took each other out for a walk, ate something outside, and then went back to the nursing home.

When Xiao Wangjun returned to the nursing home, he glanced at the back with unclear meaning.

Meng Xianzhi happened to notice the other party's eyes, but he didn't ask anything right away. He didn't speak until he sent the boy back to the room and saw that the other party was preparing for his lunch break. Meng Xianzhi returned to his room with Xiao Wangjun's : "What were you looking at just now? When we came back to the nursing home."

"You noticed it." Xiao Wangjun smiled.

"It seems that there are more people around the nursing home, probably because of Su Huilan's affairs."

Meng Xianzhi frowned slightly.

"That person has done so many things over the years, and now he is being targeted again. I think I also feel it. What's more, Su Huilan hasn't shown it all the time, so he may have thought of it."

"You mean Su Huafeng." Meng Xianzhi frowned even tighter. "I have learned about this person recently. According to some people, this Su Huafeng is a bit evil, but anyone who offends him seems to end badly, but those who do not end well are accidents. At least it seems that he is not the same as Su Huafeng. It doesn't matter, and it's not that no one called the police and said it was related to Su Huafeng, but after the police intervened, what they finally found had nothing to do with Su Huafeng, so many people in the imperial capital said that Su Huafeng was quite evil and his life was very hard. ."

Xiao Wangjun smiled disapprovingly, "The person who said his life is tough, is it because of what happened at his family and Yuezhang's side?"

Meng Xianzhi nodded.

"Su Huilan's father is not a simple character. It would be wrong to say that his fate is hard. He did everything by himself. How can his hands and feet be hard? He regards himself as a god, so he can easily Deciding the life and death of others, those who did not end well, I guess most of them have something to do with him. You have to know that he is now a skilled worker. He has killed so many people over the years, and he has already accumulated experience, so he can be let No one else can find out."

Meng Xianzhi pursed his lips, "Will such a person be a problem if he jumps over the wall in a hurry?"

"He needs so many people to use him even if he is in a hurry. Now he has been watched. It's good to have some more people around the nursing home, but don't forget that this place is watched by the higher ups. Don't worry. Su Huafeng's people still can't reach our eyes, unless he comes here in person, and he still does it himself as a father, but Su Huilan has bodyguards by his side, if he does it himself, he can just catch the current one. "

Meng Xianzhi nodded thoughtfully.

If everything develops as Xiao Wangjun said, then there is really no need to worry too much.

The studio is quite lively right now.

"Su Huafeng is that Su Huilan's father, that bastard."

"What the anchor said is correct. That bastard has done those dirty things over the years. He has already accumulated experience, so that the police over there can't find evidence of his crime. Such a person is In the original planet, it can be shot directly, right?"