Arc 11-489: I really like you

Many people in the live broadcast room believed in love again.

Xiao Wangjun also raised the corners of his lips, obviously very happy for Meng Xianzhi's arrival.

Many of Xiao Wangjun's nurses saw Meng Xianzhi approaching, and each of them had a slightly subtle expression.

This Mr. Meng is really here.

It seems that they did not have any misunderstanding about the relationship between the two before.

Suddenly, they felt that their majesty was very powerful.

The group of people in the live broadcast room naturally also saw the subtle expressions of these nurses, so they all burst into laughter, and at the same time, Xiao Wangjun's belief points also became 760.

Although it is less than one thousand now, thirty million is very far away, but the system is quite happy. Because the system also sees hope.

"Did you see the expressions of the anchor's nurses? I really want to laugh."

"The expressions on their faces are not as funny as when they saw the male god for the first time. The anchor and the male god are really in love. I like to watch such sweet love."

"I hope the host can turn off the live broadcast room later today, even if it only allows us to hear the voice."

"Please the host don't turn off the live broadcast room, I just need to listen to the voice, I want to hear how the host captures the male god, if you can let me watch how the anchor kisses the male god, of course it will be even better ."

In the room at this time, Xiao Wangjun and Meng Xianzhi were already alone.

Of course, the so-called solitude is not really solitude. At least Xiao Wangjun still has a live broadcast room here, but he adjusted the angle.

Although the situation in the room can be seen from the live broadcast room, this angle has become condescending. And it wasn't facing Xiao Wangjun's side directly, so what they saw was only a corner of it.

"Seeing the anchor adjust the angle, I suddenly knew why. The anchor definitely wanted to get close to the male god, but he didn't want us to see too clearly."

"The anchor is really too stingy. The male god belongs to everyone, how can he hide it like this? We don't do anything to the male god, just take a look."

"I want to see the sweetness between the anchor and the male god, I want to see the anchor and the male god dear, please watch the anchor, as long as you are willing to let me watch, I can reward the anchor with a ship."

"The one upstairs is really a local tyrant, it's a ship."

Xiao Wangjun ignored the crowd watching in the live broadcast room, he was looking at Meng Xianzhi with a smile.

"I'm very happy that you came to my side. Now I just feel that I am so happy that I am about to fly."

Meng Xianzhi raised his eyebrows, "Did you go out again today?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "I went out to do some errands. Although I can't leave the nursing home for too long every day, I still have to make preparations for going outside."

"Then can you tell me, what preparations have you made? Does it have anything to do with your family?"

"Let's put it this way, the group of people in my family is now considered a giant to me. If I am alone, no matter what revenge I want, it will be tantamount to hitting a stone with a pebble, so of course I have to have my own power. "