Arc 12-515: Someone is waiting at home

Just when Jiang Huichen felt very embarrassed, to everyone's surprise, Leng Zhiyi, who is very clean about all people and things, and has never had a close relationship with anyone, actually agreed directly.

Everyone in the special case team looked at Leng Zhiyi in disbelief.

Leng Zhiyi's expression was very cold, and others couldn't see any of his thoughts.

Jiang Huichen quickly reacted, "Well, since Leng Er has agreed, Xiao Wangjun will leave it to you."

Everyone returned to the police station together.

After the case was cracked, everyone in the special case team had two days off.

Xiao Wangjun followed Leng Zhiyi like a follower, and when Leng Zhiyi was about to leave the police station, he quickly followed.

Leng Zhiyi tilted his head, "Take a rest these two days, you don't have to follow me."

Xiao Wangjun looked at the other party with a smile, "My rent is due this month, do you live alone? Is your house big? Can you give me a room? You see, I just graduated from college. And I haven't formally looked for a job. The current rent is really too expensive. My family is just an ordinary family. The consumption level in this city is quite high. I don't think I can afford it. Can I live with you with a thick skin? ?"

Leng Zhiyi's dark eyes looked at Xiao Wangjun, his eyes were a bit penetrating, but Xiao Wangjun didn't seem to notice it at all, and looked at him with those clear eyes.

Leng Zhiyi frowned slightly, but in the end he didn't object.

I don't know why there was no objection.

Xiao Wangjun immediately followed up and said: "Tomorrow is the day when my rent is due. Since I plan to move, it is better to hit the day if I choose a date. I don't have many things. Why don't you move with me?"

After a few seconds of silence, Leng Zhiyi agreed.

Xiao Wangjun was very happy, and the two soon came to the house that Xiao Wangjun was renting. This is a very dilapidated old community, and only in such an old community can the rent be very cheap.

It is true that Xiao Wangjun doesn't have many things, two big boxes are enough to carry all his things. The landlord was quite unhappy at first, but when Xiao Wangjun said that the one-month rent that was deposited would not be refunded, the landlord was immediately happy.

On the same day, Xiao Wangjun carried his two big boxes and followed Leng Zhiyi back to the place where the other party lived, which was a four-bedroom apartment.

There are three bedrooms, a study room, two bathrooms, and even two balconies.

Leng Zhiyi lives here alone, and it still looks quite empty, and because of Leng Zhiyi's obsession with cleanliness, the house is clean, whether it is his room or any other place. It's clean, the cleaning staff will come to clean it every day, and they will also disinfect the room every three days.

If Leng Zhiyi needs to start a business at home, you only need to call the chef at home, and the chef will come to make the meal soon. If Leng Zhiyi doesn't want to eat at home, you can also choose to order takeaway or order The cook at home delivered it.

For a big family like the Leng family, there are naturally not many people serving them.

Xiao Wangjun chose the room next to Leng Zhiyi as his bedroom, one of the two big boxes was moved in by Leng Zhiyi for him, and Xiao Wangjun warmly thanked him for this.

Leng Zhiyi then went into his bedroom and locked the door, and soon there was the sound of water in the bathroom, which meant he had taken a shower right after he came back.