Arc 12-543: Disgusting self

Minister Leng's eyes were a little dazed, yes, it was hard to find someone he likes, his eldest has been very sensible since he was a child, he has always taken care of his younger brother, and even regarded himself as the pillar of the family, the one who stands up is his younger brother That piece of sky.

After their mother passed away, the boss didn't know what to think. Anyway, he regarded his younger brother as his own responsibility, and wanted to give the best to each other. Especially when the second child was very young, he always took care of each other like a glass doll. Until the second child, when he could support the sky, the eldest was not used to letting go.

If he, as an elder brother, is willing to give everything for his younger brother, he, as an old man, absolutely believes it, because the boss has always done this all these years.

Of course he also wants to see the boss get married and have children, but he has never seen anything the boss likes in these years, the girl has never seen the boss team, and it is easy for people other than the younger brother, he is even worried about whether the boss likes his younger brother, He didn't want to see any relationship between the boss and his younger brother that shouldn't have happened. Fortunately, such a situation didn't happen. After all, the boss found someone he liked, even if it was a man, he would recognize it. As long as he feels happy, he also feels that he can be worthy of his dead wife.

When his dead wife died, she said that as long as the two children can grow up happily and healthily, they can choose what kind of life they want. When the wife died, she was afraid that she would restrain the two children and make them The child is not happy.

Also because of this, he has really looked away over the years, so when the third child chose a man, he didn't say anything. He was just trying to find out who the third child chose, because he really cared about the special status of that person after the third child, so he just pretended he didn't see it. He didn't really care about the political resources brought by that person. .

He doesn't need to send his children out to marry, not to mention that the status of the Leng family is enough now, he actually doesn't have that much ambition, and he doesn't want his family to grow any longer.

He just doesn't know how to show it all the time. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love his children, but he is usually more serious. But who would have thought that such a thing would happen suddenly when the whole family was happy? He also felt that God As if playing tricks on them.

When he had just had two children, he also felt that he was the happiest at that time, having his beloved wife and two sons. But his wife was sick, and the condition was getting worse. He couldn't make her get better no matter what. At that time, he actually felt that his life had collapsed, but because he had two children to take care of, because he was the head of the entire Leng family. , he couldn't let himself collapse, he could only send his wife away calmly.

In order to be able to find a qualified second mother for the two children to take care of them, the later contract was obtained. After decades, the death of the first wife brought pain slowly. Slowly calmed down.

Now that he is half a foot into the coffin, who would think that he has to face such a thing, if his eldest son wants to die with his partner, wouldn't he have to have white hair to give black hair to him? People, and after such a thing happened, can the second child really live happily with that person?

The director only felt that his heart was getting old in an instant.

Finally, Minister Leng hugged Mrs. Leng gently, and patted her on the back.

"... Maybe there is a turning point in this matter, let's sleep first."

Not long after, Mrs. Leng took a shower and lay on the bed, but she couldn't fall asleep anyway. Minister Leng kept his eyes closed all the time, but perhaps only he himself knew whether he fell asleep or not.