Arc 12-533: Everyone was struck by lightning

The brothers and sisters of the Chen family gathered very quickly and neatly. The old man's godsons and daughters also arrived, because of their current age and status...they are all in the imperial capital.

Minister Sun sighed: "I didn't expect godfather to be reincarnated yet."

Vice Minister Lin: "I heard that becoming a ghost can't touch people at all. My godfather has been in the hospital for more than half a year. Just thinking about it makes me feel uncomfortable."

Everyone was silent for a while, and Marshal Chen said: "The old man has something to tell us, and he will be relieved after he finishes talking."

The others cheered up.

This time their other half did not come, two sons, two daughters, and godsons and daughters, a total of ten people were present.

It is also a mighty group of people.

It was six o'clock in the evening when they arrived, and Xiao Wangjun was eating dinner. His current fever temperature was forty-nine degrees, which dropped a little. He said it was the effect of the smoothie, so he ate another bowl before, and let Xiao People in the east group should prepare more, maybe they want to eat at night.

The people in the action team were very worried, of course it wasn't about a bowl of smoothies, they were mainly worried that eating too much smoothies would affect Xiao Wangjun's health.

However, the hospital can't cool down now. Xiao Wangjun said to himself, it's okay to eat smoothies, can they not give it?

cannot!

So, very sad.

Today's dinner has braised lion's head, and it is spicy. The old man almost drools when he looks at it. He just said that most of the food here has not been eaten by his family since he got old.

People from the outside action team reported that Marshal Chen and the others had arrived.

Xiao Wangjun's ward was not small, so Marshal Chen and the others all came in.

These people looked around and did not see the old father at home, but only saw Xiao Wangjun who was eating.

The people in the action team brought chairs, all plastic chairs, the kind that can be stacked together, and each person was assigned a chair.

Marshal Chen and the others had subtle expressions. No matter where they went, the chairs they got didn't seem to be of such quality.

So it feels like I haven't sat in a chair like this for many years.

Xiao Wangjun continued to eat slowly, not intending to speed up the process, while chatting with the old man.

The old man said: "My second daughter is the strictest. Once I stole a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs, and she told me for a long time."

"Yeah." Xiao Wangjun still sympathized with the old guy, "The second daughter there is really not good, didn't she just steal a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs? She actually talked like that."

Chen Suli: "..."

The rest of the people looked at Chen Suli, and Chen Suli's face turned dark.

The old man continued to complain, "My godson Meng Xiang is not a good guy either, so he sued."

"Well, it's not a good thing to complain, Meng Xiang, right? He's here too, and you can use my mouth to talk about him later."

Meng Xiang: "..."