Arc 13-555: Falling in the Ocean

Xiao Wangjun felt that the present was very bad, very bad.

Because he's in the water now, and he's about to drown.

It's not that he can't swim, but there seems to be something strange here. Because it is raining now! The place where the group is located is in the sea, and the water tastes salty. If it was in the river, he could still find a way to swim to the other side, but this was in the sea, anyway, he couldn't see the other side at all now.

It would be fine if it was just in the sea, but there seemed to be vortexes around, and the attraction created by those vortexes made Xiao Wangjun feel very dangerous.

What is this strange place?

Xiao Wangjun contacted the system, the system's voice was very weak, it sounded like they were still far away.

"Host, I can't get out, the host can see if the space is available."

The space is usable. Xiao Wangjun searched for it, and he didn't know which world he put in a few lifebuoys, and there were life jackets, and even a diving suit. Xiao Wangjun felt that he liked everything. , the habit of throwing into the space is really good, otherwise wouldn't I have to drown in the sea water now?

Xiao Wangjun quickly took out the diving suit and let himself put it on first.

The vortex near here made him feel very dangerous, and it was better to leave here. After getting the diving suit, he successfully dived into the sea water, and after spending about an hour, he finally left the one that made him feel very uncomfortable. dangerous place.

When I emerged from the ocean again, the oxygen in the diving suit was almost exhausted. There should have been a little more oxygen prepared in the first place.

Now he can only drift on this ocean? Come on a boat, he doesn't want to be in the ocean all the time.

Xiao Wangjun came out with a life buoy.

Because he has no strength, let's stay on the lifebuoy for a while.

He found that the mental power he could use now was only a little bit, and his current physical fitness was just average. It wouldn't be very weak, but the hour just now was terrible. If he hadn't used a little mental power, he couldn't get out of those vortexes at all, and he didn't know what the vortexes in the ocean were all about.

But he still believed in his intuition. For example, his intuition told himself that those vortexes were definitely not a good thing.

So if you can touch it or don't touch it.

Putting myself in the lifebuoy, I finally don't have to swim hard by myself.

But before resting for more than five minutes, a huge shark swam towards him, and Xiao Wangjun almost swears.

Is this shark a bit too big? This is not filming TV. Do we need to bring such a big shark over?

Xiao Wangjun suddenly remembered that although he has indeed experienced more worlds now, he is still very unfamiliar with this species of ocean.

It seems that we need to know more about the ocean in the future.

Fortunately, the space is available now, so Xiao Wangjun wondered whether to use his own poison to bring down the shark, or use weapons to destroy the shark.

He didn't have time to think for too long, because the shark seemed to have taken a fancy to him and wanted to eat him.

Look at this huge shark, see the sharp teeth of the opponent... Xiao Wangjun was really worried that his poison would not be able to kill such a big shark, so he still used his weapon.