Chapter 20

𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 in the departure area, Marden couldn't forget what Alejandro did to him yesterday, and it keeps replaying in his mind. The way he allowed him to kiss him was stupid. He couldn't accept to himself that he couldn't resist the taste of his lips, and he couldn't accept the fact that he liked it. He groans while cussing under his breath. But he is straight, and Alejandro made him question his sexuality. The way he looks at him, his innocent face and naive personality hits different to him. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬? But he needs to leave and forget about what happened even though the contract is not over yet. The fact that he killed his parents was already tormenting his conscience because he couldn't imagine looking at himself in so much guilt anymore. He didn't want to see himself crying in agony before his own eyes, while feeling deprived and despised for causing him so much pain."
. 𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. He know that Alejandro will find out sooner that he's the one who killed his parents. 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. He expected that already.

But what will about to happen is the contrary.

Umakyat na si Marden papasok ng eroplano at pumwesto s'ya sa pinakadulo. He wants to sleep because he's very tired. Isang buwan na kase s'yang walang sapat na tulog. Umupo s'ya sa tabi ng bintana upang makita ang view sa labas saglit. Nag take off na ang eroplano at nagsimula na itong tumakbo palipad. May tumabi sa kan'ya na na stranghero pero hindi n'ya ito kaagad pinansin.

" Where are you going baby? " Nagulat s'ya nang magsalita ang lalaki. Pagkakita n'ya rito ay nanigas ang kan'yang katawan.

" What are you doing here?! "

" I want to travel the world with you. " Alejandro replied and smirk.

" No fucking way! " He almost yell and Alejandro kiss his lips aggresively.

" I can't let you scape from me, may kasalanan ka pa na dapat mong pagbayaran, and the only way to pay your wicked deeds to me is to love with me. " Anito at hindi s'ya makapaniwala sa nadinig mula rito?

" Are you fucking serious about this? " He asked in horror.

" How about I will tell them your deepest secret Marden Zakarian A.K.A Three? " Alejandro said and smirk. Hindi s'ya makapaniwalang kaya s'yang takutin ng taong nasa harapan n'ya ng gano'n-gano'n na lamang.

" Shut up! How do you know my real name? " He said while gritting his teeth. Alejandro kiss him again and he kiss him back. He don't care about what other people think , ang gusto lamang n'ya ay manahimik ito.

Kumalas ito sa pagkakahalik sa kan'ya.

" Now say the words to me or I will see you in the court! "

" What words? " He looks at him confused.

" Hindi mo alam? " Tumawag ito ng guard at tinakpan n'ya ang bunganga nito.

" Okay! 𝑻𝒊 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆! ( I love you! ) Happy now? " Bulalas n'ya rito na pinamulahan n'ya ng pisngi. Ngumiti ito at ginawaran s'ya ng halik.

" I'm sorry. I will wait for the right time that you will learn to love me already. I'm sorry for blackmailing you! " Madamdaming sabi nito.

" No it's okay. " He muttered. " If that's will gonna make you happy then I will going to love you! " He said wholeheartedly and Alejandro smile widely.