Chapter 23

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 couldn't resist staring at Marden's face while sleeping. It is very peaceful and calm. He smile involuntarily and pinch his nose and Marden snort.

“ Come on, i'm trying to sleep. ” Marden said and laugh.

“ I won't believe you. You're not even a sleeper type. ” He muttered and Marden smile.

“ I just can't stop thinking knowing that every now and then, your life was in danger. ” He said and Marden hum.

“ Well, it's hard to admit to myself that your presence makes me calm, and it feels like when you were here next to me, I'm on the verge of serenity and peace. Darling, you hit differently for me, and I don't know why. ” Marden said wholeheartedly and he smile.

“ Your existence makes me wanna question everything, you're a curse to me but a blessings in disguise. ” He muttered and Marden laugh.

“ I really thought that I didn't have a heart after all, but you made it pump erratically. ”

“ You're deeply and madly falling in love with me. ”

“I hate to admit that sometimes, you know, I hate a sword fight. But when you came into my life, everything changed. ” Marden said and chuckled horribly. Even his laugh made him shiver sometimes but he loved it. He loves him.

“ Have you ever been fall in love before? " He asked bluntly and Marden shook his head.

“ Not a chance. It is just the sound of guns and bullets that makes my heart beat faster. ” He muttered and he hum.

“ So your life is a living hell? ”

“ It requires common sense, darling. I have no time for that inanity they call love.” Marden said in almost a whisper.

“ Okay, babalik na ako ng Pilipinas bukas. ” Alejandro said in annoyance and Marden laugh.

“ Come here. ” Niyapos s'ya ng yakap nito at kahit anong pagpupumiglas n'ya ay animo'y bakal ang mga kamay nito na nakapulupot sa kan'ya kaya wala s'yang magawa. “ You're the only exception. Tinuruan mo akong magmahal. ” Anito at isiniksik n'ya ang kan'yang mukha sa leeg nito. “ Plus, you cannot go back to the Philippines easily, you don't even have a passport. ” Marden said then chuckles and he groans in annoyance. Nakalimutan n'ya kase ang passport n'ya, mabuti na lang at kakilala ng kan'yang papa ang may-ari ng airport na 'yon kaya nakasakay s'ya.

Alejandro bite Marden's neck so gently and Marden moan.

“ So are you Dracula's cousin? ” Pabirong sabi nito na ikinainis pa n'ya lalo. Marden never fails to both annoy and captivate him, stirring deeper feelings of love each day. He tenderly kisses Marden's neck, eliciting moans as he runs his fingers through his hair. Slowly undressing Marden, he traces his lips along his strong, muscular body covered in hair. Marden arches slightly in pleasure, gasping for air. Alejandro pulls down his pants and playfully bites the semi-erect shaft of Marden's cock while it remains inside the boxer shorts. With care, Alejandro removes the boxers and sensually licks the tip of Marden's cock. Napaliyad ito sa ginawa n'ya at napahawak ito sa headboard. He suck Marden's now fully erect cock gently while stroking it. It becomes harder and longer. Hinubad n'ya ang kan'yang damit at pumaibabaw rito.

“ What are you doing? ” Marden asked and his brows furrowed.

“ It requires commonsense darling. ” Sarkastikong sabi nito. Marden smirk and raise his upper body.

“ You'll regret it! ” Marden said and kiss him aggressively. Dahan-dahan n'yang inupuan ang pagkalalaki nito at napasinghap s'ya sa sakit at napangiwi. Marden slowly moving in pace and he allows his body to move in harmony. He swallowed lump nonchalantly. Pinigilan n'yang hindi mapasigaw dahil sa sakit at hapdi na kan'yang nadarama. Marden lift him and pin him on the wall whils continue fucking him. Kapwa na sila pawisan at humihingal. Hinalikan s'ya ni Marden at medyo napawi ang nadama n'yang sakit. Marden fuck him harder, deeper and faster and he moan nonchalantly.