Chapter 21

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 groans in pleasure while Marden is sucking, biting and licking his lips nonchalantly while his hands exploring his body. Marden kiss his lips insatiably down his neck and his body arch involuntarily.

“ You're undeniably and unbelievably alluring and sexy. ” Marden whisper under his breath and it shivers down his spine. Alejandro gently bite Marden's neck and Marden moan. “ You're killing me. ” Pausal na sabi nito. Marden pin his hands in the bed and lick him from his lips to his abdomen and he moan loudly. Kumawala s'ya mula sa pagkakahawak nito. He gently bite Marden's nipple and Marden groans. He lick it and suck it. Idiin ni Marden ang ulo n'ya at napasinghap s'ya ng hangin sa ginawa ni Alejandro.

Alejandro gently held and stroke Marden's cock. He didn't know what he was doing but he allow his body to move in pace and in rhythm.

Then he slowly kneel down in front of Marden's enormous cock.

He slides just the tip of his tongue up the underside and Marden groans while pulling his hair, so light he can barely feel it , it's mostly just the sensation of his breath. He can sense his cock throbbing. Once he reaches the head, he slides his lips over it ... just the head ... sucking it in, swirling his tongue around it. He can hear his harsh breathing as he sucks harder and deeper.

” Fuck! ” Marden blurted out and his face redden.

He can feel it twitching between his lips harder when he does something wonderful he wasn't expecting. The little burst of flavor from pre-cum made him cough but it taste so good. He lick the tip of his cock and Marden slightly arch his body upward involuntarily.

“Fuck! I'm gonna! ---” Marden said hoarsely. Marden agressively pull his hair and begin to thrust his manhood inside his mouth. Marden shove his cock deeply into Alejandro's throat as the lava finally erupt from his volcano, his manhood pulsating inside his mouth as he pull it out. Alejandro gag and lick his lips and swallow the cum involuntarily.

“ Did I make it right? ” Alejandro asked Marden in a hoarse voice trying to catch his breath and Marden nod.

Marden kiss his lips and lift him.

“ I wouldn't ask for more but to be with you forever. ” Marden said in a pleading tone.

“ I love you. ”

“ I love you to mi amor. ” Marden said and kiss his lips passionately.

“ Now who's gonna do the fucking? ” He asked bluntly and Marden smile.

“ I have a high tolerance of pain so you can fuck me instead. ” Anito at inibagsak s'ya sa kama nito habang nilakumos s'ya ng halik nito. He push him gently.

“ Are you sure? ”

“ I don't know, but we can try. ” Marden said hoarsely. Nagpakubabaw si Alejandro at inangat n'ya ang mga paa ni Marden. He spread his legs wide and put it on his shoulder.

“ Are you sure about this? ” Alejandro muttered huskily and Marden nod and smile.

“ This will gonna be the proof that I truly loves you. ”

Alejandro slightly pushed the tip of his cock into Marden's blackhole. Marden swallowed lump while holding his breath. Alejandro shove his cock inside his and Marden hiss. Nangangalahati na ito pero parang mahiwa ang buong katawan ni Marden. Pakiramdam n'ya ay parang ma dislocate ang anus n'ya.

“ Fuck, it's very painful! ” Marden exclaimed. Alejandro finally shoved his whole cock inside Marden's hole and Marden can feel it throbbing inside. It's getting bigger and harder. Marden couldn't help himself but to groaned in so much pain.