Chapter 30

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 blurred by the raindrops on windows and windshields, create a dreamlike aura. The vibrant colors are diffused through the misty air, casting an enchanting glow over the entire city. Neon signs flicker in the distance, the blending lights from the distance, their reflections dancing on wet surfaces and adding to the glamorous atmosphere. Shrouded in darkness and partially obscured by rain curtains, take on an enigmatic quality. The buildings silhouettes stand tall against the backdrop of the night sky, creating an intriguing contrast between light and shadow. The beautiful lights from the building illuminates the darkest part of the City accentuated by the revealing intricate details that might go unnoticed on a clear day.

The trees drenched in rainwater, sway gently in the wind. Leaves rustle softly as droplets fall from their edges, creating a delicate melody that harmonizes with the sound of rainfall. The branches reach out against the gray backdrop. The gentle cold breeze of the wind is very delicate and soothing. The lighting and thunder make the scenery spectacular and astounding.

The people, huddled under umbrellas or seeking shelter, laughing, talking ,shouting from the distance, move with purpose through the rain-soaked streets. Their footsteps create a symphony of splashes as they navigate the wet terrain. The sound of distant laughter or conversation can be heard, muffled by the rain. The wheels of the cars and vehicles are running back and fort. Honking, accelerating....slowly stopping.

The scent, carried by the rain, fills the air with a refreshing and earthy aroma. The petrichor, a distinct smell produced when rainwater hits dry road and pavement. It is a fragrance that awakens memories and emotions. Alejandro's eyes are brimming in tears while smiling at the beautiful scenery, he think that behind the ugliness of the world, lies the beauty of perfection.

Alejandro's sitting at the terrace's couch while smoking and drinking coffee and so Alvarez beside him.

Alvarez sigh while looking at the road.

“ Are you okay? ” Alvarez asked and Alejandro shrug.

“ I guess, never been better. ” He replied and smile bitterly.

“ And so my life. ” Alvarez scoff.

“ Is he gonna be okay? ”

“ A sort of. His injuries are not fatal. ” Alvarez replied.

“ Why are you so kind and so fucking retard at the same time? ” Alejandro jokingly said and Alvarez laugh.

“ Because this is what I am, as the Joker said, never hide your bad side just make people stay, show your badside and see who can stay. ” Alvarez muttered.

“ You're not bad Alvarez, you're just misunderstood. ” Alejandro said and Alvarez hum.

“ Thank you. ”

“ Thank you for everything too. ”

“ 𝑵𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂. ” Alvarez smile and sigh.

“ So can you tell me who might be the unlucky owner of this enormous house? ” Alejandro asked and Alvarez laugh.

“ Well, I bought this house but I just seldom stay here. I didn't hijacked this house motherfucker!, ” Alvarez replied and chuckled.

“ You never cease to surprise me. ” He laugh and Alvarez chuckes.

“ Well now you know loverboy that I loved surprising people. ”

“ Stop calling me that term! It's annoying and irritating! ” Alejandro whind and Alvarez laugh.

“ No. ” Alvarez blurted out.