Epilogue

In the early morning light, as the sun begins to rise over the rolling hills of the area, a peaceful and serene scenery unfolds. The air is crisp and cool, carrying with it the scent of dew-kissed grass and blooming wildflowers. The countryside is bathed in a soft golden glow, casting long shadows across the landscape.

Alejandro didn't feel feelings of tranquility throughout his whole life, but he found serenity in the melody of death. He closed his eyes while standing behind a closed door in front of a place called " El Desconocido. "

He heard the birds chirping and the sound of the wind blowing. He had never been attached to nature until this very moment.

Nagsindi s'ya ng sigarilyo.

“ Who taught you to smoke? " He heard a rumbling voice from behind. It was Marden who look at him unimpressed. He give him a side glance and scratch the back of his head and bite his lips.

“ I'm sorry. ” Aniya at itinapon ang sigarilyo. Marden laugh.

“ It's okay darling, I smoke a lot too but it doesn't mean I tolerate you. ”

Pinulot n'ya ang sigarilyo. Lumapit ito sa kan'ya at niyakap s'ya nito.

In the early morning light, as the sun begins to rise over the rolling hills of a rural area, a peaceful and serene scenery unfolds. The air is crisp and cool, carrying with it the scent of dew-kissed grass and blooming wildflowers. The countryside is bathed in a soft golden glow, casting long shadows across the landscape.

Alejandro didn't feel feelings of tranquility throughout his whole life, but he found serenity in the melody of death. He closed his eyes while standing behind a closed door in front of a place called " El Desconocido. "

He heard the birds chirping and the sound of the wind blowing. He had never been attached to nature until this very moment.

Nagsindi ng sigarilyo si Alejandro.

“ Who taught you to smoke? " He heard a rumbling voice from behind. It was Marden who look at him unimpressed. He give him a side glance and scratch the back of his head and bite his lips.

“ I'm sorry. ” Aniya at itinapon ang sigarilyo. Marden laugh.

“ It's okay darling, I smoke a lot too but it doesn't mean I tolerate you. ”

Pinulot n'ya ang sigarilyo. Lumapit ito sa kan'ya at niyakap s'ya nito at napangiti s'ya.

“ Fucking drop that cigarette, marumi na 'yan mahal ko. ” Anito at tumango s'ya at pagkatapos ay binigyan s'ya nito ng isa pa. “ Here, kill yourself! ” Marden blurted out and he laugh.

“ I already did killed myself darling, from the darkness, I rose from the death and has been born again. ” He muttered and Marden sigh.

“ Yes I know, because you're so stubborn but I never regret it. You've changed my whole life into something different that I never experience before. You illuminate even the darkest part of my life. "

“ I wish we won't chasing bullets anymore and live a life that we've chosen. ”

Marden sigh and bite his neck gently.

“ But because we chose to live in peace doesn't mean we aren't dealing with violence. My world is different from your perspective. " Marden whispered and bite his ear and he moan. “ Peace is just an illusion baby. ”

He nod

“ I couldn't argue anymore. ” He said and Marden suck his nape.

“ Baby stop doing that! ” He giggled and chuckled and Marden laugh.

“ Come inside. ” Anito at umiling s'ya.

“ You're not yet fully recovered. ” Aniya at nalukot ang mukha nito. “ Okay, later okay? ” Aniya rito at natawa ito.

“ I want to devour you baby. ” Anito at humarap s'ya rito.

“ We're like a neutron stars that meant to be together, as we collide, we shattered but creates the very element of the world that what's  we called Love. ” He said then chuckled and Marden bite his lower lip.

“ You were like a trigger to my gun too, I cannot pulled it without you. ” Anito at hinalikan n'ya ito.

“ If a kiss was a star, I can already create a galaxy on your lips. ” Alejandro muttered. “ I love you 𝑨𝒎𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒐,till the end of the universe. ” He said wholeheartedly.

“ One more contract. ” Anito at nawala ang ngiti sa mga labi n'ya. Kumalas s'ya sa pagkakayakap rito.

“ Okay, I guess I cannot stop you with that. It's your life. You kill to live, and you live to kill. But it doesn't mean I tolerate you to--

“ The contract is....To love you forever. ” Marden said then.

Marden pinch his nose and kiss his forehead and he laugh. Hinawakan n'ya ang kamay nito at sabay nilang pinanood ang pagsikat ng araw na may ngiti sa kanilang mga labi.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞....

“ Now tell me darling, what the thing you can do for the sake of love? ” Alejandro whispered.

“ I can destroy this whole world for you. ” Anito at ngumiti s'ya.

“ You don't have to do that. "

“ But I can. ” Marden said firmly and cross his heart.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫2𝐱

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞....

“ I love you. ” Usal ni Alejandro at pumikit si Marden.

“ I love you too 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒐. ” Marden whispered under his breath.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞....

The end.