Happiness vs Reality

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

3 days have passed since my day with Evelynn and things have been rather hectic. Kai'sa and Evelynn have been a bit too clingy and needy lately and it has led to me having to avoid them on multiple occasions.They keep bickering and fighting with each other.

Today is the final day of the month so I just got paid but the problem is the amount is just too much for a maid. I talked to Ahri and Mundo who manage the accounts for the group and both of them said the workload I do deserves much more. It isn't that I'm complaining but I just don't know what to do with such a large amount of money.

I hear the sounds of birds chirping,dogs barking and people running around as I lay against a shady tree and take in the scenery.A book on mechanics in one hand and a can of soda next to me. This is pure bliss and a great escape from two hot ladies who have been giving me a headache lately.

'Don't worry.Eventually they'll all get tired of you'

I am currently in the park trying to escape the hectic life at the penthouse. It feels good to have the day to myself once in a while.I start reading the book and half way through a figure stands infront of me and I sigh.

(Y/N)  :"What now?"

???     :"Mind if I join you."

I look up from my book and see Akali hovering over me. I sigh and motion for her to sit down. She sits next to me and there is an uncomfortable silence for a while until she breaks it.

Akali :"You know I have been trying to talk to you for a while now."

(Y/N ) :"About?."

Akali :"You. What is it you hope to gain from the girls?."

I close my book and give her my full attention.

(Y/N)  :"What do you mean?."

Akali :"Evelynn,Seraphine and Kai'sa seem to be making a move on you but you're acting oblivious to the whole thing. Most guys would have jumped at the opportunity.So why don't you?"

(Y/N)  :"Akali I'm just a butler and they are all pop stars.Things like us only succeed in fairy tales. Reality is cruel and we'd only end up hurting each other or worse."

Akali looks at me shocked for a moment then frowns.She takes out a recorder and destroys it then sighs.

Akali  :"I was kinda hoping to get some dirt on you and use it to get you to stay away from us."

(Y/N)  :"That's a bit much.As my boss all you have to do is say "You're fired" and I'll leave."

Akali :"I doubt the others would agree with that. I don't know if you remember but 6 years ago you saved me from losing everything over a bunch of faulty speakers."

(Y/N) :"I quit on that past a long time ago so whether you want to thank me,apologies or simply hold me accountable you should know that I don't care. I made a mistake and fixed it."

Akali :"You can't seriously mean that."

(Y/N) :"Sadly I do.What is the point of holding on to a memory so meaningless. All I remember from in is my best friend choosing fame and fortune over a nobody like me and that's ok."

Akali grabs me by the collar and glares at me.

Akali :"MEANINGLESS??. THAT MEMORY MEANS A LOT TO ME. WITHOUT YOU OUR CONCERT WOULD HAVE BEING A DEATH TRAP,WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE KICKED OUT THE MOST VALUABLE MEMBER OF TRUE DAMAGE AND WITHOUT YOU MY IMAGE AND ALL THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR WOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED."

'Tear her apart.Ruin her life'

(Y/N)  :*Claps hands*"Good for you. I mean in the end you got a huge pay out and I hear True Damage's name sky rocked after that whole event. You made a lot of money and no one ever held you accountable. Totally worth me losing my friend and suffering for all this time."