Lost

6 days ago

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N) :*rant*"...and I'm supposed to be the one protecting them but they keep protecting me. This sucks."

Mundo :*blink*"All Mundo did was ask how your day was going. A simple not good would have been a good answer."

Ren :*rubs chin*"So you're having lady troubles?."

(Y/N) :"Dad, Uncle...please focus."

After leaving the penthouse I went to Mundo for some life advice and found out that Dad was actually in Piltover so I decided to ask them both but guess there is so much you can learn from a geek and a guy who speaks in third person.

Ren :*sigh*"Ever wonder why your mom and I never seem to age."

(Y/N) :*raise eyebrow*"You're both freaks?."

Ren :"Yes but your mom became immortal a long time ago so both of us knew that eventually I would die and leave her behind. She was used to being left all alone but I just couldn't bring myself to do it so I came up with the serum. Sounds to me like those girls love you enough to do this for you."

(Y/N) :*frown*"You explained to me multiple times why immortality was a terrible thing so making someone immortal just feels wrong."

Mundo :*sigh*"Honestly speaking. Ahri and Evelynn are immortal and Kai'sa doesn't age anymore so that only left Akali. Being the good older sisters that they are they agreed to let Akali be mortal but you know that Akali has some issues with depression so the thought of leaving them haunted her. From Mundo's point, Akali being immortal is kind of a good thing for her."

Ren :*smile*"And if immortality becomes a problem for her we can always come up with a serum to reverse it."

(Y/N) :*sigh*"We both know that once a person becomes immortal their body starts rejecting all chemicals but thanks for the comfort."

There is a bit of silence for a moment until Dad clears his throat.

Ren :"Soooo. Have you had sex with any of them yet?."

(Y/N) :*blush*"DAD!!!?."

Mundo :*bursts with laughter*

Ren :*smirk*"Aww come on son. Spill the juicy secrets."

(Y/N) :"Absolutely not. That's private."

Ren :*fake cry*"You know when I first found out that you were a gigolo I was so proud that my own son succeeded where I failed."

(Y/N) :*smirk*"Because mom would kill you if you tried?."

Ren :*grimace*"The last person to cheat on your mom had their dick frozen and had to go through intense treatment to get it unfrozen. Is that what you want for your poor old Dad"

(Y/N) :*cringe*"Yikes."

Mundo :*grimace*"Even Mundo doesn't mess with your mom. She is one scary lady."

We sit there chatting about various topics until I notice the sun starting to set. I feel myself unable to go back to them.

Ren :*sigh*"Well I better return home."

(Y/N) :*raise eyebrow*

Ren :"Oh Mundo has a teleporter so I can come and go as I wish now. Next time I'll bring your mom over."

(Y/N) :*glare*"Don't you fucking dare."

Ren :*chuckle*"I'll see you around son."

He heads off leaving me and Mundo.