Babysitter

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I arrive home after the dinner I had with the girls. I had to drive them home first since they ordered three more bottles of wine after finishing the first one and three of them were flat out drunk while Evelynn just didn't feel like driving. I groggily grab the door and gently push it but it completely pops of the door frame making me widen my eyes.

Yasuo and Ekko come rushing out and widen their eyes.

(Y/N) :"I'm not dreaming am I?."

Yasuo :"Depends. In your dream did you wreck the door?."

(Y/N) :"Yep."

Ekko :"Then you're not dreaming...Maybe you've hit your second puberty."

(Y/N) :"That sounds terrifying."

Yasuo :"You're telling me. You we're a bit of an asshole during your teen years and I'd rather not go through that again."

(Y/N) :"I highly doubt that it's puberty. Anyway I'll fix this tomorrow."

Ekko :"Aren't you worried someone might break in?."

(Y/N) :"You do realise that I'm living with One sword style Roranoa Zorro right. He'll Takumaki their asses into next week."

Yasuo :"I told you many times that swordsmanship isn't for show boating."

(Y/N) :"Of coarse it's not *wink* *wink*"

Ekko :"You should try dual wielding. You might like it."

Yasuo :*sigh*"I can use dual blades perfectly. I just prefer to use a single sword since it's much more practical. Despite popular beliefs dual wielding long swords is actually a bad idea and should only be done with short swords or daggers."

We head to the couch and me and Ekko stare at Yasuo like we are waiting for a fantastic story and Yasuo sighs.

Yasuo :"Dual wielding a long sword like mine has no benefits and just puts a lot of strain on you muscles which is why it's best to use daggers or short swords for dual wielding since they are light and short. Another problem with dual wielding is that it is difficult to parry attacks and most of the time you rely on blocking with both swords for defense which makes fighting multiple foes a nightmare."

(Y/N) :*rubs chin*"If I got myself a pair of short swords would you teach me how to use them."

Yasuo :*sigh*"Unfortunately I won't be able to teach you much in that area since I mostly relied on trial and error to learn it but I think someone like Akali can teach you."

Ekko :"Doesn't Akali use kunai to fight?."

Yasuo :"The principle is still the same. I've actually spared with her on several occasions and she has mastery over the short sword to the point where she's quite sexy when she swings that thing around."

(Y/N) :*sigh*"Please don't sexualize her in front of me. I'm going out with her sister."

Ekko :"Wait aren't you technically going out with all of them since you signed a contract."

(Y/N) :"Sadly I still can't get over the guilt."

Yasuo :"If you want to try then go for it. I doubt Kai'sa will hold it against you."

Ekko :"Yeah man. It's not like Kai'sa minds sharing you with them as long as you give her all the attention and love she needs."

(Y/N) :"Yasuo get the rope. Ekko said something sensible meaning he's an impersonator."

Yasuo :"You mean impostor."

Ekko :"Aren't those the same this?."

(Y/N) :"I thought so as well but it turns out an impostor doesn't necessarily have to look identical to you but an impersonator has to somewhat resemble you."