Mastermind

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I arrive at the Tower garage and park the gold SUV. I exit the car and take the elevator to the penthouse. The elevator stops at the reception and Garen walks in and the doors close.

Garen :"The prodigal hero returns."

(Y/N)   :"Indeed. Tis I. Your faithful hero."

Guren :"I should get you a cape."

(Y/N)   :"Make sure it's black and not red."

Garen :"Not a fan of superman."

(Y/N)   :"A grown man flying around with underwear outside his spandex...wait does he wear another underwear inside his spandex as well."

Garen is about to say something but rubs his chin and widens his eyes.

Garen :"Holy shit...You just ruined superman."

(Y/N)   :*chuckle*"I can ruin the flash too if you like."

Garen :"Try and I'll throw you out of this elevator."

I hold up my hands up in surrender and he chuckles.

Garen  :"So where were you these past five days."

(Y/N)    :"Fixing Evelynn's SUV but I don't think I'll be getting any appreciation from her."

Garen  :"Funny thing is Evelynn would never have let anyone get as close to her as you have so I think she likes you but has trouble showing it."

The elevator stops at what looks like the security floor and Garen walks out.

Garen :"Give her a chance and I think you'll like her."

(Y/N)    :"I doubt it but I'll try."

The elevator door closes and it heads up to the penthouse.

*ding*

The door opens and I immediately feel the whole atmosphere changes. I receive a very intense glare from Ahri and Kai'sa from the couch and Evelynn sighs.

Evelynn :"Damn it the bug spray doesn't work."

(Y/N)      :"Would it hurt you to be a little nice to me?"

Evelynn :"Yes. I could die."

(Y/N)       :"After all the trouble I went through just for you."

Evelynn :"What trouble?."

(Y/N)       :"I tried to repair the SUV but the old gal just couldn't take the thought of being owned by you a day more."

Evelynn :"Or maybe you couldn't get it fixed because it's far beyond your level of competency."

(Y/N)       :"Oh I am very much competent where it counts."

Evelynn :"Where is that...because it's definitely not where I think it is.We both know you have zero experience there."

(Y/N)       :"That's because unlike you I don't take pride in turning it into a hobby."

Evelynn :"(Y/N) let me put this in words you'll understand. No sane woman would ever want to have someone as pathetic and useless as you as a partner. Do yourself a favor and go get yourself hit by a bus or something."

I take out the SUV keys and throw them at her.

(Y/N)      :"You know I've tried and tried to see the good side of you but now I'm done. Now if you excuse me the last five days have been exhausting for me so I need to head home and rest. Ahri I'll be back to work tomorrow if I'm not fired."