Master and Servant

4 days later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Shen :"Hmm Your hand is healing faster than anticipated."

(Y/N) :"Does that mean I can return to work?."

Shen :"I would rather you stay home and rest but if you do go to work try not to use your right hand as much as possible. Why are you so eager to return to work anyway?."

(Y/N) :"Because I want to be a respectful member of society."

Shen stares at me with obvious irritation behind his face mask.

Shen :"(Y/N) I have been asking you to become an intern here at the hospital for months and you said work is for and I quote  "SLAVES OF THE SYSTEM". What is this work that you do anyway?."

(Y/N)  :*Proudly*"I'm a maid"

There is an awkward silence in the room and Shen sighs.

Shen :"Are you sure you don't want a brain examination. I'll even do it for free."

(Y/N)  :"NO THANK YOU."

Later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

*Ding*

I walk into the penthouse and surprisingly it's not that dirty. There are a few boxes here and there but it's not that bad. I head to the kitchen and wash the dishes before starting to make breakfast.  I make grilled cheese sandwiches and some orange juice.Soon the girls arrive and all sit at the table.

Kai'sa :"Morning handsome"

(Y/N)   :"Morning Kai-...Wait what?."

My eyes widen a bit but I shrug while thinking I must have not heard her correctly.Come to think of it.I start a head count.

(Y/N)   :"1..2..3...4...5. Huh did I count that correctly. Best to start over. 0...1...2...3...4. *sigh*Must have over counted the first time."

Akali  :"He is joking right."

???      :"I almost wish I could say he is...but give him a momemt"

I think carefully and realise that there is a mysterious blue haired girl sitting at the table with them. I widen my eyes and walk towards her.

(Y/N)   :"Forgive my rudeness.My name is (Y/N) and you are."

Eve     :*Bursts with laughter*"Oh my Gosh he's serious."

???      :"I'm Seraphine.The newest member of KDA."

(Y/N)   :"Wow nice to meet you. Funny I actually have a friend named Seraphine"

Ahri   :*laughs*"This cannot be happening right now."

Sera  :*smiles*"You should tell me about this friend of yours."

I make some more grilled cheese sandwiches and serve them all.

(Y/N)  :"Well apart from being a huge nag.She's very cool. Although I was waiting for her to pick me up this morning but she didn't come and even after I told her that I had to see the doctor first which is why I arrived a couple of minutes later than usual. "

Sera :"A nag you say."

For some reason Seraphine's eye twitches.'She must hate nags.'

(Y/N) :"She's always treating me like a four year old. Would you belive she actually texted me 14 times yesterday and all because I told her I was going to try buying groceries at a different store than where I usually buy them."