Seraphine

Warning :This chapter was written in the influence of fatigue so I might rewrite it

Flashback

Seraphine's P.O.V

I've been stuck in this room for what feels like an eternity now. These four walls are all I've ever seen since I was 8 years old and I'm finally getting sick of it. This room is my prison and soon it will be my tomb.

I sigh as I lay on my bed after an online class. I have no more classes for the day and I'm bored as hell. I look at my computer and sigh again before heading towards my desk and logging in to league of legends.

I que up for a game and as usual my team looks like they are going to make it a hard game. The other team also looks weak except they have an Evelynn player with a lot of games on their belt.

As usual I'm playing support so I mute my mic because league of legends players aren't exactly known for their  bubbling personality.

As expected my teammates are frustrating but I keep my cool because despite everything they are actually doing well. The Evelynn player is carrying the other team and I'm surprised at how good the player is.

We just barely manage to win the game and I see the Evelynn player type "GG"(good game) to me. I decide to send him a friend request and he actually accepts almost immediately

Note : (G/N) stands for gamer name...and please don't type obscene things in the comments.

(G/N) :"Hi. You're pretty good at support."

PinkSlayer :"I play league a lot so I'm pretty good at every role."

(G/N) :"Wow that sounds really cool. Wanna play together."

Pinkslayer :"Sure why not."

5 months later

I smile happy as I finish combing my hair. I've been playing a lot of games with (G/N) who I actually learned his name is (Y/N) and he lives in Ionia. Today we are going to have a video call and I'm really excited.

My dad walks into my room and stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

Dad :"Wow you actually combed your hair properly today. What's the occasion."

Sera :*smile*"There is this boy I met in league of legends. He is super nice and we are going to have a video call for the first time."

Dad :*smile*"Oh I really need to see him."

Sera :"Noooo. Shoo. Go away."

Dad :"But-."

Sera :"No buts now off you go."

Dad :*chuckle*"OK OK. If you need anything just push the button."

Sera :"Got it. Now go."

Dad leaves the room and I sit infront of the computer. I take a deep breath and join the video call. I see a boy about my age pacing back and forth infront of the camera.