fever

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Holy shit I'm in so much pain.'

'Seems you caught a fever.'

'Fuuuuuuck.'

'You should open your eyes now.'

'Thanks for stating the obvious.'

I slowly open my eyes to the sensation of two very soft pillows on my face. I grab one of them and squeeze it twice.

(Y/N) :"Treacherous mountains."

I feel my hand getting slapped away into something flat and I rub it slightly.

(Y/N) :"A flat football field."

*SMACK*

My vision adjusts to a very pissed Eve laying infront of me. My head is resting on her chest with her arms around me.

Eve :"The fuck did you say about my tits."

(Y/N) :*realization*"Ooooh."

'Please don't be Sera, Please don't be Sera, Oh please don't be Sera.'

I slowly turn around and low and behold it's Seraphine surrounded by a black aura laying behind me. I can sense the malicious intent emanating from her very soul then an idea pops into my head.

(Y/N) :"Damn it, this fever is killing me."

Sera :*concerned*"Oh my. Are you ok."

'I change my mind, fevers are awesome."

'Shame has left the building.'

'Good riddance.'

Eve :*sigh*"It's not a fever. Someone cursed you."

(Y/N) :"Say what now?."

Sera :"Apparently someone put a death curse on you yesterday and since it only works on people with powers it just gave you a fever."

(Y/N) :*sigh*"Guess I have a nemesis."

Eve :"Seriously?."

Sera :"Anyway, Shen gave us a prescription and Ahri and Kai'sa went to fetch the medicine."

(Y/N) :"What about Kuki Shinobu?."

Eve :"Playing games with your laptop."

Sera :*smirk*"She's playing genshin impact."

(Y/N) :"I don't get why you're smirking. Genshin is a good game."

Sera :"She made your Bennet C6."

(Y/N) :*growl*"I'LL KILL HER,"

I try to stand up but Eve pulls me back into her arms.

Eve :"Sorry but you are staying in bed today. Yasuo and Ekko will be coming soon to keep you company."

(Y/N) :*sigh*"Why'd you have to tell those losers."

Eve :*raise eyebrow*"Because they are your friends."

(Y/N) :*pout*"One of them is. The other one whose name starts with a "Y" isn't."

Sera :"And I thought guys didn't have squabbles."

(Y/N) :"We don't...Unless the other guy is dry humping your cousin."

Eve :*chuckle*"Guess you aren't taking the whole Yasuo screwing Ashe well."

(Y/N) :"Oh no he is dry humping her. If he actually puts it in then I'm going Tony Stark on his ass."

Sera :*sigh*"Well this is an opportunity for you two to work things out."