brawl

Note : I didn't have time to review this properly so it might have more mistakes than usual but I'll get on it as soon as I can.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walk into my apartment after spending a couple of hours watching telenovelas with Ahri. I am really starting to get hooked into the stories to the point where I find myself in a heated debate with Ahri.I ended up staying until 5 and now I'm home.

I stop in my tracks as I notice two people casually sitting on the couch watching TV like they own the place and my eye twitches. I walk in front of the TV and they stare at me.

Eve :"Mind moving."

(Y/N) :"Why are you still here?."

Eve :"Because I feel like it now move your ass."

(Y/N) :"This is my place so I'll move when I feel like it, and you, what the fuck are you doing here?."

Akali :*sigh*"I wanted to talk to you about Kai'sa."

(Y/N) :"Not interested. Now can both ya'll leave."

Eve :*sigh*"Let's go Akali."

Akali :"No. He needs to talk to Kai'sa."

Eve :"You heard him, he's not interested now let's go."

Akali :"Kai'sa came home late,drunk and has been depressed and locked up in her room. (Y/N) please, I can't bare to see her like this."

(Y/N) :"If I say yes, will you two leave."

Akali :*frown*"Yeah."

(Y/N) :"I'll talk to her tomorrow."

Akali :"Thanks, we'll be leaving now."

Both of them start to leave and I throw myself on the couch. I feel bad for being hostile but it really hurts knowing they still don't get why I'm mad at them.

I head to the kitchen and make myself dinner then pass out on the couch after a warm meal. I'm woken up by someone shaking me and slowly open my eyes.

(Y/N) :"Ahri?."

Ahri :"Sorry to barge in at this hour. Can I crash here again today."

(Y/N) :"How did you even get here with your leg injured?."

Ahri :"Sera helped me tk the cab and I limped here."

She falls on the couch next to me and I sigh.

(Y/N) :"That's a little extreme."

Ahri :*sigh*"I'm sorry, I just don't want to be in the same roof with those girls right now."

(Y/N) :"What happened?."

Ahri :"Don't get mad but they wanted to use the contract to force you to forgive them and get back together with Kai'sa."

I stare at her in silence trying to process what she just said and just sigh.

Ahri :"I know they are being complete bitches right now but please don't hate them."

(Y/N) :"I'll try but they are really making it impossible not to hate them."

Ahri :"Thanks."

I look at her leg and frown.

(Y/N) :"Do you really not want to heal that?."

Ahri :*sigh*"Healing powers are all well and good but if I rely on them too much they'll disturb my body's natural regenerative ability. Give it a day or two more and it'll be healed."