Past part 2

Warning :This chapter contains some traces of mental disorder so sensitive readers please be advised.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Someone shakes me in an attempt to wake me up.I groggily wake up to see Yasuo shaking me. Our apartment has two bedrooms with mine being slightly smaller than Yasuo's thanks to a game of rock paper scissors. I look at the bedside table and it's 07:45.

Yasuo :"Dude you're going to be late."

(Y/N)   :"Yeah Yeah I'm up."

I get up from the bed and head to the shower. Yasuo and I stayed up all night yesterday celebrating him getting picked to join True damage. Unfortunately I don't drink alcohol and Yasuo didn't want me feeling left out so we didn't get wasted.

I finish taking a bath and put on a blue golf shirt,Light brown pants and black converses. I walk out of the apartment and see a limousine parked outside with Seraphine and a familiar looking bodyguard waiting by it. The bodyguard widens his eyes and rushes towards me. I take a fighting stance but he wraps his arms around me and hugs me.'Huh?'

???   :"(Y/N) I'm so glad you're ok man.I'm so sorry about what I did."

(Y/N) :"I'm sorry have we met before."

He stops hugging me and I notice he was crying. He wipes away his tears and regains his composure.

???     :"Guess we haven't been formally introduced since last time I saw you 5 years ago I had to carry you all the way to the hospital. I'm Malphite.Arumi's Brother. And Again I'm really sorry for what happened 5 years ago."

'Punch him.Punch him before he goes to his rock form.'

I suddenly hear a dark and sinister voice in head and my heart begins to race.I look around but no one is there.'I must be hearing things'.I turn to Malphite and give him a very intense glare. For this guy to remember what happened 5 years ago it means he's been carrying all that weight for so long.

Sadly I was the one who decided to go psycho and punch a literal rock so it'd be a real dick move to hold it against him. I walk towards him and place my hand on his shoulder then give him my biggest smile with a thumbs up.

(Y/N) :"It's cool man. You were a big brother protecting his little brother so no need letting that stuff weigh you down. Now just protect me from this lady and all is forgiven."

Malphite turns to Seraphine who is glaring daggers at me and sighs.

Malphite :"Yeah if that's what it takes to be forgiven then I'm taking this guilt to the grave."

Seraphine starts walking towards me with her fists clenched and gives me a creepy chuckle.

Sera  :"So Mr Alex Mortimer you must thinks it's real funny laughing at my expense. I HAD TO BRING THE TOUGHEST BODYGUARD IN PILTOVER BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CREEPY FAN."

She raises her hand and I brace for impact but instead she pulls me into a big hug.Tears start pouring out of her eyes and I gently rub her hair.

(Y/N)   :"It's OK don't cry Sera."

Sera    :"I saw you in the hospital in Ionia and the doctors said you might never ever wake up."

(Y/N)   :"Well I did wake up."

Seraphine stops hugging me then wiped away her tears and we get into the limousine and Malphite drives off.

Sera          :"Malphite please take us to Acoustician's workshop."

Malphite :"Yes Mam."

Sera         :"When did you wake up."

(Y/N)        :"About 10 days ago give or take."