Rescue

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The drive to Acoustician's workshop is a bit awkward. Ahri and Kai'sa keep glancing at me as if they want an explanation about my relationship with Seraphine. Yasuo is just amused by the whole situation.

Kai'sa is currently driving us to Acoustician's workshop since her car has more space. It is a luxury SUV which I don't think I could ever afford in my lifetime. The drive is silent but I can hear the constant whispering and suspicious glances.

(Y/N)   :*sigh*"Alright. Let's hear it."

Ahri    :"What's your relationship with Seraphine?."

(Y/N)   :"It's complicated."

Yasuo :"He rejected Seraphine and now that she's in danger he feels like a scumbag and what's to rescue her as an excuse to feel better about himself."

(Y/N)   :"I didn't reject her."

Yasuo :"Dude she poured her heart to you and you basically just said fuck off in return."

(Y/N)   :"I did it for her own good."

Yasuo :"You could have atleast let her be your friend."

(Y/N)   :"Hell no. I don't need friends. They complicate things."

Ahri   :*frown*"Does that mean that we are not friends?"

(Y/N)   :*raised eyebrow*"You're my boss."

Kai'sa :"Wow then why the fuck are we even coming with you in the first place."

(Y/N)    :"You guys are free to turn back anytime you wish. I won't stop you."

Ahri     :"You truly are an asshole you know that."

(Y/N)    :"I know that better than anyone."

Yasuo  :"Girls please forgive him.He truly isn't a bad guy.He's just stupid."

We stop infront of Acoustician's workshop and get out of the car.We walk inside and find him sitting on a chair with Seraphine's device in his hand. He notices me and smiles weakly.

Acoustician :"You know. Before Seraphine met you she always looked dead and lifeless. I'd go into her room and see her just laying on her bed or watching movies on her computer without any glimpse of joy in her eyes then one day I walked in and found her playing a game on her computer with the brightest smile on her face."

I remain quiet and listen to his story.He clenches the device and starts chuckling.

Acoustician :"From that day on I head her laugh with pure joy and she even started singing. She told me she met an amazing boy from Ionia and the two of you were gaming buddies. When you disappeared for three months she would stare at the screen everyday waiting for you. Then that blueprint came and I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately scraped as much as I can for a hex crystal and immediately started working. To my surprise the device actually worked. I told Seraphine that you designed it for her and her response was that she will sing so loud that her voice will reach you even if you were on opposite corners of the world."

He stands up and walks towards me then places a hand on my shoulder.

Acoustician :"You gave my daughter everything I never could. Her mother sacrificed everything for us and I'm still waiting for the day she comes home but I want Sera to be here when that happens. (Y/N) please grand this foolish man a request. Keep looking out for my daughter. Having you look out for her will grand me peace."

(Y/N)   :"Don't worry I'll have your daughter back by sunrise and I will continue looking out for her. I will need that device though."

He nods and hands me the device and I bow as a thank you. We head back to the car and drive off.