University pt 3

Note :Might get a rework

Evelynn's P.O.V

Vayne is on the ground and all her weapons are useless. She is covered in cuts and bruises but I made sure not to cause any fatal wounds.

Vayne :*cough*"Why are you standing there. End this."

Eve :*smirk*"I want to watch you wallow in the fact that you're never gonna avenge daddy."

Vayne :*chuckle*"You truly are a horrible monster."

Eve :"Guess that makes you a knight in shining armor...oh wait, nope you're just as big of a monster as me."

Vayne :"Oh please, I help people."

I point to the dead (Y/N)

Eve :"What about him?."

Vayne :"He got in the way."

Eve :"Funny, that's exactly how I'd describe the situation with your daddy."

Vayne :"One day I'll make you pay for this, I swear."

I walk towards her and touch her cheek.

Eve :*wink*"And I'll still be smiling at the countless times that you failed."

Vayne smacks my hand away and I grab (Y/N)'s body and start leaving.

Eve :"You should know that the only reason I'm keeping you alive is because your father's dying wish was for me not to kill you but if you keep forcing my hand I'm gonna have to kill you and trust me when I say it's gonna be brutal."

I head towards the exit and run into two guys. One is holding a sword and the other a weird bat.

Eve :"What are you two idiots doing here?."

Yasuo :"We kinda had to back him up."

Ekko :"How's he?."

Eve :"Dead."

Yasuo :"That's not funny."

Eve :"Look for yourself."

Yasuo inspects his body and widens his eyes.

Yasuo :"Again...I-I failed him yet again."

Ekko :"Come on Yas. He knew he might die before he came here. It's not your fault."

Yasuo :*growl*"That's the problem. It's always his fault. He never ever lets me do shit alone but I always abandon him when it counts and here I am calling myself his brother."

Ekko :"Bro."

Yasuo :"He's gone again man and this time it's for good...Why is he so careless."

Eve :*sigh*"He's not gone you idiot. Do you really think I'd let him die after he rescued me."

Yasuo :"Yes."

Ekko :"Yes."

Eve :*glare*

Yasuo :"So he's gonna be ok?."

Eve :"He just needs a 3 days long sleep and he'll be perfectly healed. I'll look after him till then."

Yasuo :"Evelynn no offense but you are the last person I'd want watching him."

Eve :"What's that supposed to mean?."

Yasuo :"You and him are not exactly close."

Eve :"Well if you are so close to him then can you tell me why he left when you became famous."

Yasuo :*silent*

Eve :"That's what I thought. Now if you excuse me I don't trust you guys to kill these A-holes who could be up any minute so I'm out."