pasiôn prohibida

3 days later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Ahri and I are watching some telenovelas on the penthouse couch. Today she had no work to do so she decided to just spend the day catching up with her Telenovelas. I wanted to just head home but she forced me to stay. Right now we are watching one called "Pasiôn prohibida"

In the telenovela a girl named Bianca sets out to ruin her mother's life, by marrying Ariel Piamonte, a distinguished millionaire. Her plan however, is threatened by true love when she falls for Ariel's nephew. I didn't get it at first but after Ahri explained the whole premise I was hooked.

(Y/N)   :*sniff*"Poor Ariel being back stabbed by his own nephew like that."

Ahri   :"Oh come on. He's old and Bianca is a young woman in her prime. Of coarse she's going to cheat on him."

(Y/N)  :"Just because someone is old doesn't mean they don't deserve love. Everyone deserves to be loved."

Ahri   :"Just because someone is cheating on you doesn't mean they don't love you."

(Y/N)   :"If someone truly loves you they wouldn't want to hurt you by cheating. Cheating is inexcusable and down right heartless. If you feel like someone isn't enough for you rather tell them so that they can be spared the heart ache."

Ahri    :"As if it wouldn't hurt walking up to someone and saying hey I don't really love you anymore and I wanna sleep with someone else. "

(Y/N)    :"It might hurt but in my opinion cheating hurts more."

Ahri     :"OK what if I end up telling them I don't love them only to find out later that I didn't want to lose them."

(Y/N)   :"Again if you say you love someone then don't hurt them. If you hurt them it means you didn't love them in the first place."

Kai'sa :"Well I'm with him on this one. It's best to give someone the bitter truth instead of a painful betrayal."

Ahri    :"Wow you guys are sensitive. (Y/N) have you ever had a girlfriend."

(Y/N)   :"I don't know if this counts but when I was ten I kinda asked out a girl from Ionia named Irelia and we dated for about 3 months until she found out I was powerless and left me."

Kai'sa :"Nope it doesn't count...wait does that mean you're a...you know."

Suddenly Evelynn appears and an amused smirk occurs on her face.

Evelynn :"And thus the prophecy is fulfilled. A 24 year old virgin is found."

(Y/N)       :"Damn it Kai'sa why would you say that infront of her."

Kai'sa     :"I'm sorry. I thought she was still cooped up in her room."

Evelynn :"I ran out of tissues."

(Y/N)       :*smirk*"Were you crying."

Evelynn :"Don't be snarky. You're still on thin ice for flapping that mouth of yours."

(Y/N)       :"I know you are having an identity crisis and all but there is no need to be bitchy about it."

Evelynn :"You see that right there is why you don't get laid...Wait have you even kissed a girl before"