wait for me

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I wake up in the big and spacious bedroom and yawn.Yesterday I officially moved in with KDA.I still don't feel right living with them under the same roof. I'm used to being all by myself so I'm afraid of being a bad roommate.

I get out of bed and head to the shower.Soon I feel two soft pillows being pushed against my back and two arms wrapped around me from behind.The person pecks my cheek and smiles.

Kai'sa :"Morning handsome.You don't mind if I save water by joining you do you."

(Y/N) :"We both know that your intention is not to save water."

Kai'sa gently rubs my chest area.

Kai'sa :"You might not have the most muscular build but your body always turns me on.Makes me want to just ravish you."

I turn around and face the naked Goddess and wow is she smoking. I run my hand through her abs and she gives out a small moan.I lean closer to her and press my lips against hers for a moment before pulling back.

(Y/N) :"Funny. I feel the same way everytime you come close to me."

She smiles seductively and leans in to my ear.

Kai'sa :*whisper*"Then why are we still talking."

I grab her and turn her around then slam her against the wall.I nibble on her neck making her bite her lip.I rub my now rock hard member against her entrance and lean in to her ear.

(Y/N) :*whisper*"How badly do you want me to put it in?."

Kai'sa :"Aww don't tease me"

(Y/N) :"Oh well guess I'll just rub one out and get out of the shower."

Kai'sa :"Fine you meanie.Please put your hard dick in my pussy."

(Y/N) :*smirk*"There you go."

I gently insert my member into her and she lets out a loud moan.Akali rushes into the bathroom and her cheeks immediately turn bright red.

Akali :"S-sorry."

She immediately leaves and I turn to Kai'sa who is giggling.

Kai'sa :"Well good luck with the awkward silence."

(Y/N) :"Hey this is all your fault.I wanted to take a shower but you tempted me with this sexy body of yours.I was gonna be gentle but now I see you need a hard pounding."

I start moving my hips and making sure to hit her as deep as I possibly can and she gives out some loud perverted moans. I slap her butt and she bites her lips.

Kai'sa :"Kyaaa not so rough."

I continue moving and her moans become more and more frequent and loud.I start nibbling on her neck while gently choking her and pick up the pace causing her moans to turn into screams of pleasure until she begins to shake.

Kai'sa :"AAAAAAAAAAAAH"

I'm hit by a wave of pleasure and I can feel myself twitch.I stop and Kai'sa tries to collapse on the floor but I catch her in my arms.She stares into my eyes and I laugh sheepishly.

(Y/N) :"Sorry I went a bit overboard."

Kai'sa :*heavy breathing*"You jerk.You almost broke my delicate body."

(Y/N) :"I'm sorry but I just can't help myself."

I help her to her feet and she is still a bit shaky.

Ahri :"Will you two hurry it up in there.Some of us need the bathroom too."

(Y/N) :"We'll be out in a minute."