Leaked

2 days later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I arrive home after a long day of work and it seems Yasuo hasn't returned yet. I head to my room and put on black shots and a black T-shirt.I put on my slippers and head to the kitchen. I make two servings of Vegan Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad and place one in the microwave.

I head to the couch and start streaming One Piece. After a while I hear the apartment door opening then closing.

Yasuo :"Honey I'm home."

(Y/N)   :"Welocome home. Would you like a bath,would you like dinner or would you like me."

Yasuo :"You see. I told you he's the ideal like partner."

???      :"Are you planning to put a ring on his finger?."

Yasuo :*fake cry*"He turned me down."

???       :*chuckle*

(Y/N)    :"Hey Gaysuo who are you talking t-"

I turn around and I am cut off by the sight of a very beautiful woman standing next to Yasuo holding the newest model of a laptop from Hextech. She waves at me and smiles.

???      :"So we meet again."

(Y/N)   :"Uhm..."

???      :"It's Kai'sa. You delivered a package to me 2 days ago."

(Y/N)   :"Oh yeah. At the Tower."

Kai'sa :*nod*

(Y/N)   :"Guess I should give you two some space."

Yasuo :"Actually she came here to see you."

I immediately widen my eyes trying to work out if I may have offended her in anyway. I come to the realization that she is close to Evelynn and maybe she feels angry about how I talked to her.

(Y/N)   :"Oh if this is about how I talked to Evelynn then-."

Kai'sa :"Oh no...I'm not here about that. I know she can be a bit...much."

(Y/N)   :"She's a bitch."

Yasuo :"I'd say Diva."

(Y/N)   :"That's just a fancy way of saying bitch."

Kai'sa :*clears throat*

(Y/N)   :"Oh sorry. So how can I help you miss Kai'sa?."

Kai'sa :"I'm having a bit of an issue with my laptop."

(Y/N)   :"Let me see."

Kai'sa sits next to me and places her laptop on the coffee table. She opens it then boots it up and I immediately notice a couple of problems. She seems to be using a version of Anti-virus that suffers from severe memory leaks and there are a bunch of useless programs running in the background.

Kai'sa :"As you can see. My laptop is slow like hell."

I place my bowl on the table and crack my fingers.

(Y/N)   :"Alright let me see."

I open up the task manager and close a bunch of tasks then uninstall the Anti-virus. I head to my room and return with a disk containing the latest version of Anti-virus and as it scans her pc it notices something strange.

(Y/N)   :"Hmm odd."

Kai'sa :"What?."

(Y/N)   :"It seems someone installed spyware on your computer."

Kai'sa :"What's that?."

(Y/N)   :"It's a software that hackers use to spy on your computer. Seems someone has been using it to hack your Webcam."