third wheels

(Y/N)'s P.OV

Kai'sa :"The food here is amazing."

Evelynn :"Tell me about it."

Akali :"It definitely competes with Le restaurant magnifique."

Ahri :"I have never had a steak this good."

(Y/N) :"Hey Kai."

Kai'sa :"Yes love."

(Y/N) :*growl*"WHY ARE THEY HERE?."

Kai'sa :*sigh*"They kinda followed me here."

Evelynn :"I'm beginning to think you don't want me here."

(Y/N) :*glare*"You're the last person I want here."

I was supposed to try out a new restaurant called "Utopia" with Kai'sa but the other three ruined that plan. I wanted to take things a bit further with Kai'sa but now everything is ruined.

Evelynn :"Are you still mad about the elevator thing?."

(Y/N) :"What do you think?."

Evelynn :"Come on, I didn't mean to hurt you."

(Y/N) :"That's not how I remember it. You were literally squeezing my hand and relishing in my screams of pain like a crazy person."

Evelynn :*sigh*"Look,that side of me unintentionally slipped through the cracks. It happens when I'm overly agitated. "

Ahri :"See,I wasn't joking when I said she'd harm you if she breaks."

(Y/N) :"Ahri can't you put a leash or something on her. She's like a rabid dog running around biting people."

Evelynn :"Call me that again and I'll do something much worse than break your hand."

(Y/N) :"I'd like to see you try."

Evelynn :*sigh*"You're not even worth it."

(Y/N) : "You know what I only came here to hang out with one person but I've been ruining her evening by constantly engaging with you so I'm just going to ignore the three of you and enjoy her company."

I turn to Kai'sa who is sitting next to me and notice some sauce on her cheek. I gently run my index finger through her cheek and she turns bright red. I place the finger in my mouth and she widens her eyes.

Kai'sa :"W-What are you doing?."

(Y/N) :"Sorry you had a bit of sauce on your cheek and I must say, you taste good."

Kai'sa turns away from me in embarrassment and I feel her kick my leg under the table.

Kai'sa :"Don't tease me like that."

(Y/N) :"But you're so adorable when you get all flustered."

Akali :"Will you two quit it with the lovey-dovey stuff. It's making me uncomfortable."

(Y/N) :"To be continued?."

Kai'sa :"Absolutely, I promise next time these squares won't be here to disturb us."

Ahri :"Lame."

We finish our meal and the bill arrives. I try to take out my wallet but Kai'sa grabs my hand.

Kai'sa :"Let me get this one."

(Y/N) :"OK malady."

Kai'sa takes out her bank card and swipes for the meal and we head to her car while holding hands.

Ahri :"So you two are just going to pretend that we are not here?."

Kai'sa :"Yup."

(Y/N) :"Totally."