not so demony

Evelynn's P.O.V

I don't know why but this place has a familiar air to it. It feel natural to me almost as if everything is welcoming me. A figure with a familiar aura walks out of the temple and my eyes widen.

Eve   :"You're like me but why do you look like a fox Vastaya"

???    :"I took this form from (Y/N)'s mind. My form is rather displeasing to mortals."

(Y/N) :"She looks like Ahri from the game league of legends so I call her spirit Ahri."

Ahri  :"The name has kind of grown on me so I decided to use it instead of my actual one which is a bit long and tedious to say."

Eve   :"But how...what am I?."

Ahri  :"You're a very powerful spirit Evelynn."

Eve   :"That makes no sense. I am a demon."

Ahri  :"No you're not. You formed many years ago before the place you refer to as the shadow isles came to be that way. I'm guessing you got yourself attuned to the pain and suffering of those around you and started feeding on those emotions. Although lately I see you've begun to learn compassion,empathy and love."

How can I be a spirit when I have murdered so many. Their violent screams and begs for life haunted me for years. I believed the weak only existed to be trampled on by the strong and I still have that ideology so how can I not be a demon.It makes no sense.

(Y/N)   :"Evelynn are you ok."

Eve     :*frown*"No I'm not ok. I unnecessarily took the lives of so many and took pleasure as I heard their screams of argony. How could I be a spirit when I did such atrocious things."

Ahri   :"It's not your fault. You were but a new spirit without guidance so you took on the first thing you felt. If anything it's our fault. There just weren't enough spirits in the mortal plane to come help you."

(Y/N) holds my hand and smiles at me.

(Y/N)  :"I told you this many times. You are not a monster. You are Evelynn. The diva of K/DA and the immature woman I love."

I give him a weak smile and hug him. He truly is worth holding on to. He still loves me despite my actions. I have thrown him off the balcony,hurt him and even said harsh things to him but he still forgave me. I may be a popstar but he is way out of my league. I lean closer to his face and peck his lips.

Eve    :"(Y/N) I love you."

Ahri  :*fake cough*"You are soiling sacred grounds."

Another spirit wearing a green mask appears and walks towards us.

???    :"(Y/N) mind if we take a walk for a moment. I want to teach you something."

We break away from the hug and (Y/N) gives me a smile before he heads off with the spirit. Spirit Ahri's face immediately changes to a serious one.

Ahri  :"Evelynn there is something very important you should know about (Y/N)."

Eve   :*raised eyebrow*"What?."

Ahri :"He's very dangerous."

Eve   :"I know but I doubt he'll ever do anything bad. He is far too kind and loving for that."

Ahri  :"True but if he ever goes dark side Runeterra is doomed so please make sure that does not happen."

Eve   :"You didn't need to ask me that. I am very fond of him.I'll love him so much that no amount of darkness can take him away from me."