Chapter 9

Jungkook sees Aereum leaving which pang his heart to look at her he hates himself right now.
Mrs Jeon is looking at her son who has teared built up but is keeping a pokerface while Other members are looking Jungkook who feeling pity towards the younger.

Jungkook doesnt know how to face Aereum now. Everything is A chaos for him. he wants right now is Aereum to talk to her.

Jeena is feeling very sad right now  but is helpless.

Lisa is in different joy.

For Jungkook right now Priority is Aereum he has to speak to her.

Time skip
The whole day Aereum didnt come infront of Jungkook as she knows she will burst out crying.She is walking in the hallway thinking about today.She lost in her thought till a strong Arms pulls her making her leave a gasp.

She knows who it is so she has her eyes closed.While Jungkook is desperatly begging her open her eyes :

jungkook : Aereum please open you eyes please
Look at me baby

Aereum is looking down avoidining to look at him

Jungkook : Please baby please look at me for once please ....

Just once (chocking )

Aereum : Slowly open her hazels to look at Jungkook who is also devestated as she is

Tears are falling from both of their eyes...

Jungkook : Baby please just for once listen to me please...i know how much hurt you are please

Aereum : There nothing between us Jungkook everything is over ...forget about us from today

She said it...

Jungkook : No baby please dont say that i cant live without you...

Aereum : please jungkook there is no point in talking about something that cant happen lets just stay away from each other

Jungkook : baby i love you so much please...

Aereum : How can you say that when your already have a fiance...lets stay away from
Each other
Jungkook forget about me its for the better

Aereum was about to leave the room till Jungkook pulled her back and attached to her to the wall...

Jungkook : What about us Aereum what about you and i...?? Huh

Aereum: Jungkook leave me your hurting me

Jungkook : i said what about me is it that easy to forget me

Aereum nods while looking down

Jungkook : I said Look at my face and say that is it easy to forget me...

Aereum slowly open her eyes ...

Aereum : YES i dont want to see you and forget about you here i said it now let me go...please stay away from me !!! Or ill do something to my self !!!

Before Aereum could complete her sentence Jungkook kissed her passionately...

He pushed her against the wall while Jungkook was pouring out all her emotion into the once kiss as Aereum was standing there.He bit her plumpy lips making her hiss slowly he slid his tounge inside her mouth while he was steamily kissing her with so much passion.

Slowly tears started to leave from her eyes as her venrablity is coming out slowly he detached himself from her .

The kiss was long and passionate

Jungkook : You said to forget about you right ... now lets see how you forget about me and one more thing you wanted me to stay away from you right ok i will .