Chapter 15

Its been 7 months everything has changed in Jeon Mansion.

Jungkook has turned ruthless after loosing his love forever. He has again turned the colder version he stopped laughing talking to his members all the day he would be at work or mission but night would be crying like a baby after haveily drinking everyday apologizing to his Baby and his little butterfly...

Minji has turned silent after loosing her bestfriend Ara forever and her unnie Aereum everyday she would always ask her unnie and Eomma where are they why dont they come back to her ...

Meanwhile

Mr Jeon is worried for his son who is always drinking ... Aereum an innocent girl who came to their life making it filled with colours after her leaving everything has changed...

Over these 8 months Jimin and Rose got married to each other are expecting their first child ....

Jeena and Tae are set to get married very soon...

v Jin and suga ended their relationship with Jungkook leaving him after whatever he has done to Aeruem... Jeena has been refraining hersef to talk to her brother....

The good news is that Mr and Mrs Jeon are trying to be togather again having a healthy relation but Incase of Jungkook mother she has not forgiven her son...

Mostly RM Jimin Namjoon and Minji are the only people who are talking to Jungkook ... meanwhile most of them have ended their relation...

After Aereum Death Jungkook was unconcious for 4 days but when he got up he found everything is over but his corner of his heart says the are alive somewhere but the scene is played making him cause nightmares ...

He mostly drinks and remembers Aereum and Ara whilie crying his heart out...

Soon after Aereum accident ... lisa came to the Jeon mansion Stating she is 5 weeks pregnant and the child is Jungkook while most of them dont believe her and Jungkook was fighting to everyone saying he never had sex with Lisa but all the evidence are against him funny right ?

Soon after 2 months they got engaged without any of his family agree to this marrige
The only reason he is getting married is becaause is its not the child fault so he has taken a responsibility

Meanwhile

Jisoo is taking all the fruits vegatables from the local
Market while riding her cycle on the footpath of little town where there less transport riding to old style korean house...

Jisoo is taking all the fruits vegatables from the localMarket while riding her cycle on the footpath of little town where there less transport riding to old style korean house

She enteres the apartment to listen to some sob of the child while the older one is shouting at her

? : unnie i want to go to kookie back i miss kookie plewase

? : how many times do i have to tell you he doesnt want us do you want me to beg to him to take us back jusr because you miss him