Chapter 19

Aereum pov :

Today i am feeling a bit restless maybe because of 8 months of my pregnancy right now ... as i was going to work i felt someone following me till i turned around and saw no one around me...

AEREUM : Maybe i am thinking to much ...

I went towards my noodle shop where aunt and uncle ko are serving ... i am at the kitchen helping them.
I get enough paid for this job which helps me and Ara expenses...

I see the time it is 2 o clock its Ara school departure time so i have to go and pick her up... Usually Jisoo unnie and Nana help us but because The both had to go out of town its me and her at home..

After working i left towards the school to pick up Ara ... i see the school premises where teachers were greeting me too politely which kind of was awkward even the security was petrified for some reason looking at me
Strange do i look like strange today ?

As i was on the gate i saw Ara coming all happy like she was in soeul ... too happy as if she get her self back... in these 8 months she would always had a bit of sadness  her face .. she was always to quiet and everyday ask me when are we going back but this time it is strange ...

Ara : unnieeee !!!!!
Aereum : aww my babyyy how was school
Ara : so good unnie i played with my friends and ko

Ara was about to ssy something but halt her self

Aereum : and who ?

ARA : unnie i played with my friends

meanwhile Jungkook who was hiding behind the tree in mask was listening to his love and sister in law conversation

He was internally chuckling to his little sister in law words till she almost said his name

Jungkook pov :

No no no what are you doing aish this little butterfly will expose me

ARA : ohh no one unnie just friends lets go (yawn ) Ara is so tired ...

Ara dragged her sister while Aereum saw her feeling strange and decided to shrug her feelings.

JUNGKOOK : aish i almost got caught by ny love .. when will i get to meet her.

Ara and Aereum left for home .. Ara gleefully took her sister home while Aereum was confused of the younger one behaviour.

Night time

Lisa is in her room resting on her Arm chair having her vine while thinking about her and Jungkook

Lisa pov :

I was thinking about my marrige with Jungkook and become the mafia queen ...ahh my marrige with Jungkook... after 4 months . All his wealth his power will be mine.. One by one i will take all his family away from him and control over them ... and break the Jeon family completely.
Jungkook you insulted me right you slapped my father for that bitch but guess what your destined to me ....( smirk)
JUNGKOOK IS MINE AND ONLY MINE !!!!

Meanwhile :

Aereum : Ara you didnt finish you lunchbox now your not eating you dinner is something wrong should unnie make something ?