Chapter 5 (you can skip it, its anoying af)

It was Friday and Yunjin had propose them to go after school so they could talk a little bit before the party. The idea was approved by all the group.

After their classes the went to a shop to buy some drink and some snacks. Then they went to the house.

"Welcome in our beautiful house !"

"It's so big !!!" Taehyun said

But while they were looking at the house a voice came from one of the room.

"Yunjin-ha !!!"

"Ugh...What ?!"

"Did you brought friends ?!"

"Yes and ?!"

"You didn't told me !!!"

"I'm doing a party this night !!! Soobin will be here and Huening Kai is already here !"

"Huening ?"

"Yes !"

"Oh, such a traitor !"

"Oops..."

"I'll see you tonight !"

"I have the impression I'm going to die..."

"Don't be so dramatique Hunigie~"

———

They were talking for a moment when Chaewon turned to Beomgyu and said

"So Beomgyu, about your power"

The other one immediately lowered his head...

"You have to make a good use of it. I know it can be stupid say like this, because everyone should use his power to be a good person. But healing power are becoming increasingly rare and it's a bad news. So I ask you, no matter what people say to you, to always be aware of what you have and what you're able to do with it."

"I promise, I will make a good use of it"

"That was such a speech..." Yunjin said

Suddenly the younger of them said

"I don't want to break the ambiance but shouldn't we start to prepare everything for the party ?"

"Yes ! You're right ! So, we're going to prepare all the drinks and foods. After that Chaewon and me are going to prepare in my room and you three are going in the bathroom, I'll show you."

They began to set everything up. It was fast because they were five. After that they did as Yunjin had said, the girls in her room and the boys in the bathroom.

Girls side:

Yunjin was wearing a black crop top with straps and a black oversized cargo. She had tied her hair in a high ponytail and let some locks at the front.

Chaewon was wearing a black dress with long sleeves. The dress had a large belt at the level of her belly. The dress was loosened.

Boys side:

Huening Kai had chosen a white oversized t-shirt with a black print on it, and a black cargo.

Taehyun had a black, short sleeves, shirt and a black trousers. One side of his blond hair was plated against the back of his head.

Beomgyu decided to wear a white crop top and a distressed jeans. He added some wave effect to his hair.

Once they were all ready. They just had to wait for people to arrive.

To be continued...