Chapter 22

Beomgyu was maybe a hero to the eyes of his brother but when he came back to school he was feeling like a freak. The other student were still looking at him like he was some stray dog. But what he wasn't aware was that two people were pissed about that and suddenly one of the two stood up.

"Come on Yujin, let's go talk to them"

"Hum are you sure ? I would like to but I mean, will they be ok with it ?"

"We won't know until we tried"

The two girls came toward the table of the group.

"Hi !"

Suddenly all the eyes were turned on them, widened.

"I'm-"

"We know who you are, you're the most popular girl of the school, Wonyoung. What are you doing here ? You came to harass Beomgyu ?"

"What ? No ! Yujin and me saw him arrived and we found it would be fun to be friend with him but we saw you were friend with him so we didn't wanted to disturbed"

Yeonjun was speechless but the other were really happy suddenly. When they were all talking Wonyoung quickly came next to Yeonjun and whispered...

"Don't worry, I won't steal your boyfriend. I'm fine with my girl"

Was he that obvious ? Oops...Once he was reassured the discussion was easier and he began to talk too.

———

Months passed by, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were getting along well, but they weren't together as a couple and it was bothering Yeonjun. He was really happy and grateful that Beomgyu forgave him but he wanted to be selfish and he wanted more. He wanted Beomgyu to be his boyfriend. Fortunately for him, the balle for his graduation was coming and everyone was allowed, he wanted to ask Beomgyu to come with him.

"Hey Bro ! Are you going to ask Beomgyu to dance with you ?"

"Yes why ? Someone wants to ask him ?"

"No, just wanted to know, I'm going with Chaewon !"

"Chaewon ? Are you not inviting a boy ?"

"Why would I invite a boy when I can go with my girlfriend ?"

"Your...Girlfriend ?!"

"Oops~ I forgot to told you"

"You evil !"

"Oh come on, we'll help you to ask Beomgyu"

"Thank you but I'll be alright. I'm going to do it my way"

"Your way ?"

"Straight away"

"How ironic..."

———

Before the balle, he had to succeed his exams and it was not easy. He decided to repeat everything everyday. It was hard he couldn't concentrate well all the time and was taking a break on Saturday so he could go out with his friends. He was doing this for months already and he did this until the end.

When he came in the class of the exams he was ready ! He knew he could do it, he'd do it and he would ask Beomgyu right after so all the stress would be over when he comes back to his house.

———

"Ahhh I'm drained !"

"Yeonjun hyung !"

"Hey Beomgyu !"

"You wanted to talk to me ?"

"Yes, um...you know there's a balle in a few days"

"Oh yeah I saw that ! I don't know if I'm going honestly"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 | (𝐛𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐧/𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮) 🎉