14

"Minho?" jisung called.
"Minho wake up " jisung shakes him.
Minho look up and suddenly hugged him "Jisungie"
Jisung hugged back hesitantly.

"Where were you?" Minho asked.
"Do you know how worried I was! I thought you left me?" Minho told and sounds like whispered in the last part.

"No, I'm not leaving you, why would I do that?" he chuckles.

"I'm sorry"
"Hmm?" jisung asked.
"For making you mad and for that night"minho said looking down.
"Hmm?....ohh okay"
"It was a 'Mistake' " minho told ,
He didn't know if he should said this or not but he thought jisung was mad at him for that.
But jisung was mad at him for not remembering it
And he said it's a Mistake?
"It was a Mistake?" Jisung asked trying to hide his disappointment and sadness.
"Yeahh" minho replied but he wanted to say no , it was not a mistake, he wanted it, he likes it and he was happy about it, but just for jisung,  he have to lie, if jisung was mad cuz of what happened he would rather called it mistake,

"Hmmm....okay" jisung stands up.
"Are not you mad?"
"No, I'm not, it was a mistake, what can i do, everone makes mistakes, even if it was something we should be well aware and think thoroughly " said jisung holding minho hand as they both stood up....

"You are not even drunk but you look like one..i don't know what would happens if you get drunk" stated jisung.

Well to be honest, both of them doesn't want to think of it as a mistake, but both of them thought that what if the other didn't mean it?
So one decided to say it's a mistake and the other one accepted it as a Mistake.

"You going to college?" asked jisung.
"N-Yeah" minho doubted  but he decides to just go.
"I'll get ready real quick" said minho.
"I'll be waiting,  let's go together"
"Uh okay" he respond but then something comes up in his mind, "uh-but, are you-okay? I mean-" minho was little worried about jisung though, they did the stuff so he should take care of him as a husband, but nevermind.
"Yeah" simply uttered jisung, he doesn't even talk about stuff relating to a 'mistake' they did that night.
"Okay" minho muttered and went to get ready for college.

"Let's go"
"Yeah"
"Jisungieee" screamed Felix.
Jisung along with minho walk to them.
"Hi lix, hi everyone" jisung greet.
"Hi babe, you are little late today" said sunwoo   grabbing jisung's wrist to make him sit near beside him. That one word gets minho's attention .

"Yess...i thought I'll miss classes" said jisung sitting at the seat sun woo make him him sat.
"Oh! minho hyung you are here too" said Felix chuckles  nervously.
"Yes, apparently" minho replied irritated.
Looking at Jisung and glare at sun woo.
Sunwoo hand was on jisung's waist.

"Way to ruined my mood already" minho mumbled silently looking at sunwoo's hand and jisung didn't bother to removed it.

And Felix noticed it, he saw where minho was looking. He internally laugh.

"you said something" asked jisung.
"No! nothing" minho reply hella irritated but smile kindly, anyway.
"Who is he Sungie?" asked Sunwoo.
"Uh, he is my cousin" said jisung.
"Oh! that cousin you told me you live together with" sun woo confirm.

"Yeahh"
Minho was taken aback and furiously getting more irritated.
So 'I'm his cousin now?" he thought poking his cheek with his tongue.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm sunwoo" sun woo introduced with a good smile. Minho didn't even try to be good he just stare at him let out a "Hmm".

"I'm going to class" said minho , he is feeling annoyed and so many things inside him.
But mostly he is mad.

"Jisung I wanna talk to you" said Felix.
"Yeahh I'm listening" said jisung.
"Alone"
"Oh okay" jisung confused as why Felix want to talk with him alone.
"We will be back , sunwoo" said smiling.
"Yeah, don't be late" said sunwoo also standing.
"What happened Felix?" asked jisung as they went to somewhere isolate to talk.
"What is going on with you two?" asked Felix.
"With who?"
"With Minho"
"Why?what do you mean?" asked jisung confused.
"Why did you said  minho is your cousin?"
"Ohhhhh that!....he didn't want other to know about us that we are married so what can I do....atleast I didn't said he is stranger"....jisung scoffed bitterly.
"Did you guys fight?"
"Well....anyways let's go to class" said jisung.
"hmm....i want to know more, now let's go to class first" said Felix.

While minho was not in a good mood.
He is upset?mad? Angry? All together....annoyed? Jealous!

He was already irritated when sunwoo hold jisung's waist and then jisung just told them that they are cousin.

Then he saw jisung along with Felix and sun woo entered inside the classroom.

Sunwoo's hand was interwining with jisung's hand chuckles, sunwoo was telling them a jokes and jisung looking cute when laughing.

Minho hate this, why is jisung laughing with him?why is jisung so close with him?And why I am his cousin?....so he could make a boyfriend?
Ohmygosh minho's is out of control.

And Felix observe everything.
Felix took a glances at minho and then sunwoo and Jisung and he...
"Sungiee....your husband is staring at you" whispered Felix in jisung's ear and jisung look at minho but try as if he was just randomly looking at him and not like checking him.
Well, actually jisung is upset about the 'Mistake' they made. It was just a mistake, right?

So he decided to have some evil fun by being close with Sunwoo. Of course he noticed this since the morning and play it cool. And he decided when they reached home he will just ignore minho.
if he could!?

The whole day jisung was stick to sunwoo even in classroom during off period and lunch break.
He didn't even understand himself why he did those.
And Minho on the other side, keep an eyes on jisung all day.
Until he can't take it anymore when...
It is lunch time and minho was sitting on the other side of the table in the canteen.

Jisung with sun woo and Felix too on the other side.
Minho's temper blow up when....
Jisung sat on sunwoo's lap.
"woo...can you feed me" jisung said with his baby voice sitting in sunwoo's lap.
Felix was shock ,Sunwoo was suprised and Minho?
"Uh-oh -ohkayyy" sun woo said confused on why jisung suddenly behaving different today.

"Now feed me" jisung pout.
"Okay here come the food" sunwoo said one hand on jisung waist and one hand feeding jisung.
"Wow it taste more delicious when you feed me woo" jisung giggled.
"Oh really" sunwoo chuckles not knowing what's is wrong with jisung but play along.

Felix was there speechless, cause he have been watching on all three of them...and when he noticed minho,  jisung is in trouble!

'What the heck is wrong with jisung today?' thoughts Felix