19

"I was not seducing you," said Jisung confidently and walked towards the bed.
"Hey hey, we're not you saying you wanted to change?" Minho said , grabbing his wrist and raising his eyebrow.
"hm-yeah," Jisung said,  taking his clean clothes with him and walking to the bathroom.
"I thought you were invisible , "Minho teased  jisung blushly embarrassed.
"Shut up pervert!" yelled Jisung from inside the bathroom.
Minho laughed.

Didn't take much time, jisung came out from the bathroom with another oversized shirt.
Minho was already on the other side of the bed reading book. Jisung tugged inside the blanket and took his phone.He was smiling and laughing while scrolling his phone. And minho noticed that.

"Why are you laughing?" asked minho, looking at him weirdly.
"Nothing," jisung said and laughed again.
"Hmm..." minho hummed.
Jisung was chatting with Sunwoo.

Woo

Hey sungie!.        

Me
Hi, woo.

Woo
You know what.
I wanted to talk with you more.
But....

Me
But?

Woo
Minho was staring at me
As if he would kill me..

Gosh, he was scary.

Me

🤣 lol

Woo

By the way
You were really cute today🙈🥰

Me
Thanks, woo.
You look handsome too
As usual.
🫶

Woo
Aigoo sungie.

You never send me this
Heart emoji.

Me
I just wanted to.

Woo

You should sleep now
It's late.

Me
Yeah....

Woo
Good night, baby.

Me
Good night
Woo.

Jisung has been calling sunwoo 'Woo' since the day he tried to make minho jealous. And he gets comfortable with sunwoo, Now he still keeps on calling him woo as sunwoo would always flirt with him, but he is not a bad guy, so he didn't say anything. Sometimes, he flirts back. But did he know someone beside him was peeking on their chats.

Minho didn't see the message about him as they kept chatting those message went up hiding, so minho could only see the flirting message.He read where sunwoo said jisung was looking cute, and jisung said, "You look handsome too as usual with '🫶' emoji.

He is possessive.

He would not want to hear from his husband mouth about the other guy being handsome. He snatches jisung phone.

"Who were you chatting with?" asked minho, staring at jisung eyes full of jealousy.

"With a friend," jisung said, trying to take his phone back.

"Are you sure it's just a friend? Minho asked sternly.

"Yes! What's wrong with you suddenly?" jisung said, annoyed.

"I'm not giving you this phone tonight," Minho said, putting jisung's phone on the nightstand.

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll those eyes like that , it's annoying."

Jisung huffed.

"How dare you compliment another guy?" minho asked.

"What?"

"Do you like him or something?" minho asked,

"What makes you think that?" asked jisung frowns

"If not, then why were you flirting with him,"

"Ohh, so you were peeking," jisung scoffed.

"You don't trust me, do you?" asked jisung.

"I do, but -" minho got interrupted.

"It's fine. I'm only your husbannd by marraige not a fucking lover, so it doesn't matter,and I know you won't care either," said jisung, getting off from the bed.

"You can take my phone with you," jisung said, walking out the room , slamming it.

minho huffed after a minute later he walked downstairs where jisung was.

"Jisung"

"Sungie?"

Jisung didn't wait and walked to the couch and lay down there.

"Sungiee, please, I'm sorry," said minho, coming towards jisung.

Jisung faced the other side, and the couch was covering his face. Minho kneels down and tries to make jisung turn to him.

"I'm really sorry, please,"

Jisung was staring at minho.

"Please, I wanna sleep with you," he pouted.

Jisung internally chuckles.

He didn't speak anything he reached his both hands up and minho smile.Minho carry jisung in bridal styles and head to their bedroom.Minho peck jisung lip.

"Don't," jisung said, hiding on Minho's chest.

Minho chuckles. "You are not allowed to be so cute, ji."

Minho placed Jisung on the bed, and he also tugged in and hugged Jisung.

A/N: ahem-nothing much to change!