25

The hang-out was fun. Minsung being lovey-dovey, ChanBin bickered a lot but yeah they love each other and  SeungIn, about them Seungmin enjoyed too but every time he see Jeongin and Chan talking laughing, and giggling cuz Jeongin was too cute not to laugh at Chan's adoration and treated him like a baby.
Seungmin was annoyed by that ,and he kind of did not talk much to Jeongin, and he was jealous.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Felix. They were good with the hang out too but it was awkward for them. Because just the two of them are not with their loved ones or boyfriends.

When they were going to a coffee shop.
The members stick with their boyfriends, so Hyunjin and Felix had to sit together near each other.
They were talking just like how a group of friends would do.

"...hyuNJIN," Changbin called loudly.

Hyunjin snapped out.

"Oh ye-yeah, hyung?" respond Hyunjin looking at his friends.

"What were you dreaming?"

"You know you were staring at Felix the whole time, it's creepy," said Minho, sipping his coffee.

"Uh-oh, I was not staring at him," Hyunjin stated.

"Yeah, yeah, you didn't," said Chan.

"I was spacing out," Hyunjin told, trying to make them believe.

"It's okay....it happens," said Felix

"Anyways, so Felix, do you have a boyfriend?" asked Changbin.

"Why are you asking that dummy," said Chan, hitting Changbin's shoulder.

"Why not? Look at him he is too cute to be single," said Changbin, rubbing his shoulder where Chan hit him.

"uh-im.." Before Felix could continue.

"He is single," said Jeongin, sipping his coffee.

"Yah....you are not supposed to say that," said Seungmin.

"Why not?" asked Jeongin

"He has a mouth for a reason, you know," said Seungmin.

"Ahh yeah, hehe," Jeongin chuckles.

"Cute" chan Mumble

Seungmin immediately looks at Chan.

"Yeah, he is," said Changbin ,cooing at Jeongin's cuteness

'Why is everyone adoring him?' seugmin thought.

A/N: shortest chapter!!